"Hidden" improvement for Alt Skids' transformation

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Nevermore

"Hidden" improvement for Alt Skids' transformation

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Damn, thought it was going to be "paint the ****er so you can't see those flames".
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Huh, I'm pretty sure I got this right myself without messing with the directions. I did look at them, but they're so completely useless for this line, that I'm surprised Hasbro even wastes paper on the things.

Seriously, I should try writing an article about how crappy the instructions are these days. It's awful in the Alternators line, and it's still pretty bad for some figures in the main lines.
Peale
Protoform

Post by Peale »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
Huh, I'm pretty sure I got this right myself without messing with the directions. I did look at them, but they're so completely useless for this line, that I'm surprised Hasbro even wastes paper on the things.

Seriously, I should try writing an article about how crappy the instructions are these days. It's awful in the Alternators line, and it's still pretty bad for some figures in the main lines.

Indeed. I actually tried following the instructions, and totally messed up the arms.

I found that I had already done this step without the aid of the photos.

One thing that is *not* in the instructions: pull on the legs gently, straight down. You'll get a suprise (if you don't know about it already, that is!)
DVN
Protoform

Post by DVN »

Originally posted by Peale
Indeed. I actually tried following the instructions, and totally messed up the arms.

I found that I had already done this step without the aid of the photos.

One thing that is *not* in the instructions: pull on the legs gently, straight down. You'll get a suprise (if you don't know about it already, that is!)

What's this "suprise" that happens when you pull on Skids legs gently, straight down :confused:? does some hidden missile launchers unfold from his butt or something :D?
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

His legs reach their intended length.
DVN
Protoform

Post by DVN »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
His legs reach their intended length.

ahh, thanks for the heads up, i should try to remember that if i do get a Skids or Skids repaint.:D