"Do you want him to walk? Then help me look for the paper clip."

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.

Trypticon!

... rules!
44%
... rules!
44%
Other :p
11%

Total votes: 9

Sades

"Do you want him to walk? Then help me look for the paper clip."

Post by Sades »

Trypticon rools. In my funky little blue-walled, cold as ice and somewhat askew world, anyway.

I've been sitting here for the past half hour, making Trypty walk across the desk. Now, the particular one I have is missing his battery case cover... and some... um, other essentials... but, why freak over the details? He still walks. Yes, with the help of a paper clip, but still... Coolness. :D And his base mode really isn't so bad...

Trypty=kool. and, if the one I have had all of his parts, he'd be even better, yessss. What do you think of the toy? Any particular things about it that piss you off, or are you as easily amused by moving parts as myself? ;)
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I like my Trypticon. He's at home, so I don't get many chances to play with him. :(
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I got a Trypticon for only $5 about two years ago, but I never got a chance to see if he can walk because on the third day I had him (before I got a chance to get batteries) my sister had managed to brake the joint that connects his left arm to his left leg.

But for $5 its still a good deal considering he's my second biggest Decepticon.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Trypty ownz0r5.

And soon he will be reduced to joint-ownz0r5hip, when Gigastorm arrives. Oh yes.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by Blitzwing
I got a Trypticon for only $5 about two years ago, but I never got a chance to see if he can walk because on the third day I had him (before I got a chance to get batteries) my sister had managed to brake the joint that connects his left arm to his left leg.

But for $5 its still a good deal considering he's my second biggest Decepticon.

That should not matter Blitzwing, the joint only makes the arm move as it rotates form the leg so he should be able to walk. My trypticon no longer walks he is a burn out from the 80's. Now get Motormaster and Onslaught to expand the base mode and your set.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Yeah, but the joint keeps his leg steady. He can't even stand properly unless I balance him in perfect position. If his leg were to start moving he'd just fall over. :(
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

My Trypticon keeps losing the Trypticon-races at Dutchbotcon/Nederbotcon.... Anybody know how to upgrade his engine? ;)
Box13
Protoform

Post by Box13 »

anyone know if trypticon is bigger than the unicron toy that is coming out?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

If that picture against the Armada Super Prime is accurate, then no. Because Trypticon fits in my shelf with room, Super Prime fits with a little less (but still plenty) of room, and after examining the photos, I've determined that Unicron will in no way fit in my shelves. I'll have to put him up top.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Yeah... I think Unicron will probably be just a few centimeters shorter than Scorponok.