Animated Wave 1 out in UK

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Neuronutter
Protoform

Animated Wave 1 out in UK

Post by Neuronutter »

I went to my local TRU this morning to find wave 1 deluxes and voyagers on the shelves. I picked up Cybertronian Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Prowl and Lockdown as well as Starscream and Bulkhead but I left Cybertronian Megatron on the shelves. Gotta drawn the line somewhere. Anyway, I expect these'll start appearing all over the UK. I'll post photographic proof of the receipt and toys in a while.

Didn't see any Leader class toys though. Wonder when they'll appear or if my TRU just hadn't put them out. Hmmm.

EDIT: Right, finally proof of what I am saying for all you doubters!
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98 ... CF6208.jpg
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98 ... CF6209.jpg
glazios

Post by glazios »

Awesome! I'm from the Rhondda area, and it kinda sucked when they ripped out the Cardiff store and moved it to the Bay area... I don't know where it is anymore, otherwise I'd take a gander -- Not that I have any money right now, but that's besides the point, as I haven't yet seen any of the Animated figures in person.
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

glazios wrote:Awesome! I'm from the Rhondda area, and it kinda sucked when they ripped out the Cardiff store and moved it to the Bay area... I don't know where it is anymore, otherwise I'd take a gander -- Not that I have any money right now, but that's besides the point, as I haven't yet seen any of the Animated figures in person.
Yeah, losing the TRU from town sucked. It's in the Sport Village now, near Ikea, down from Cardiff bay. It's a lovely new shop, bout twice the size of the old, but just damn hard to get to. I have to get a bus when I used to be able to walk to the old one in town, it's just too damn far. Need car to go Transformer hunting!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i will check the TRU in Hull
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Nothing in Leicester TRU as yet :(

I console myself that everything comes to she who waits. And I am only going to buy Megatron, since I have Starscream (must write that review...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

nothing at TRU.co.uk

http://www.play.com/Search.aspx?searcht ... &pa=search

they have been available at play.com
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

just got animated prowl from TRU in Hull on friday on the way to see incredible hulk
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Neuronutter wrote:Yeah, losing the TRU from town sucked.

it's just too damn far. Need car to go Transformer hunting!

That's like Perth losing the only toy shop in the most visited tourist locale...
I needed the car before. Now i have to use the car and extra fuel!

So they're finally out in Europe. Figures. Right when i left Europe on my holiday...:lol:

The leaders should be out. They were released with the other figures in Hong Kong. Haven't chacked AUS yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
glazios

Post by glazios »

Treadshot A1 wrote:That's like Perth losing the only toy shop in the most visited tourist locale...
It wasn't so much that we lost our ONLY toyshop, more that we lost the one that was easiest to get to, and carried/carries the biggest range of TF's.
Was also a major pain in the as$ for me, because TRU also carries the biggest range of Lego BIONICLE, which I (frequently) build character models with; loosing the TRU in town meant I lost not only my main source for TF's, but also my source of new BIONICLE sets/extra parts/etc. But at least I know where the new TRU is now... Even if it 15+ mins from the city centre on a damn bus... and in the middle of what's more-or-less a wasteland, no less...
Kudos for the tips by the way, Neuro. I owe you one.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

glazios wrote:It wasn't so much that we lost our ONLY toyshop, more that we lost the one that was easiest to get to, and carried/carries the biggest range of TF's.
Was also a major pain in the as$ for me, because TRU also carries the biggest range of Lego BIONICLE, which I (frequently) build character models with; loosing the TRU in town meant I lost not only my main source for TF's, but also my source of new BIONICLE sets/extra parts/etc. But at least I know where the new TRU is now... Even if it 15+ mins from the city centre on a damn bus... and in the middle of what's more-or-less a wasteland, no less...
Kudos for the tips by the way, Neuro. I owe you one.
Same for me...(without the bionicle.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whirl's Rear Rotor
Protoform

Post by Whirl's Rear Rotor »

::delurk::

TRU Sheffield has all of the Deluxes, and the Prime / Megs two-pack. Leeds just has the two-pack.

Whirl's Rear Rotor: Wrecking Heaven Since 1911
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Checked Perth (non tru shops). Some had wave 1, others just voyager and box set.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Toys out in Leicester! Yay! And offer - buy any two Transformers and get a third free!

We have chuns of OP and Bumblebee... Not fond of either figure and the Megs is a whopping £39.99 :down:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

i got lockdown and bumblebee at extortionate hamleys prices and i would have gotten bulkhead if he wasnt £25!

from now on im gettin all my tfs from play.com cos they are slightly cheaper and delivery is free. either that or if i see one in a shop ill buy it