Zorro, Catwoman, Transformers, Star Trek. Orci and Kurtzman now attack...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
trilobitepictures
Protoform

Zorro, Catwoman, Transformers, Star Trek. Orci and Kurtzman now attack...

Post by trilobitepictures »

Watchmen.

From iesb.net...

"So who watches the Watchmen? You got me but we do know who re-wrote Snyder’s Watchmen.

I am really excited about Watchmen, I loved the Dawn of the Dead remake and I really loved 300. If there is anybody that can pull this off it’s fanboy turned director Zack Snyder.
There have been a couple of recent script reviews for Alex Tse’s Watchmen draft and it was all for nothing since Zack brought in the Dynamic Duo of Hollywood to do a page one re-write.

Who’s the Dynamic Duo of Hollywood? Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. Hot off Transformers, the pair were brought in months ago to take a whack at the critically acclaimed superheroes.

I don’t know how many elements of Alex Tse’s script remains in the current shooting draft but we have been told that the script is quite different from the former.

We have also been informed that there were minor tweaks of the Orci/Kurtzman script done by director Zack Snyder himself. Can’t go wrong with these three involved!

Watchmen has been shooting in Vancouver since September 17, 2007 and will open March 6, 2009."
"It goes 'bing' when there's stuff."

Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

This is only remotely TF-related, so off we go.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Argh.

Well, I hope Snyder's a better writer...