[CUSTOM] Weekend project: Alternator Prime remodeled

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Clay

Weekend project: Alternator Prime remodeled

Post by Clay »

I'm posting this in toys first since too many of you folk don't go in the kitbash forum often enough. Will move later.

I took an Alternator Prime and extended the legs, fused the seats together, made a new chest, and attached the doors to the arms. Still transforms just fine, but it's a bit of a parts-former now. It'll look wildly different from the stock figure once I get around to painting it.

It can use the hood as a shield, but I need to make a better handle.

Made the clips in the chest from the steering brackets of a scrapped Scion. Skids: he's the robot that just keeps giving!

Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

he looks less chubby! i like your newer version compared to the original:D
Clay

Post by Clay »

With some creative freedom allowed and a different head, I'm thinking he might end up as Scorch.

Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

I could see him as one of the Laser Rods - the gold truck - forgot his name off the top of my head XP.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Springer007 wrote:I could see him as one of the Laser Rods - the gold truck - forgot his name off the top of my head XP.

Electro.

Good job Clay! You get a cookie and a gold star! *Gives Clay a cookie and a Gold Star*
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:Electro.

Good job Clay! You get a cookie and a gold star! *Gives Clay a cookie and a Gold Star*

Thankyou - it was on the tip of the tongue - poor Electro and his leg-less-ness.....
superquad7
Protoform
Custom Title: TFW2005 Supermod

Post by superquad7 »

I'm also planning on making a yellow Ram. I'm sure you'll beat me to it and probably perfect it in the process. Props on your work man!
Check out my "Transformers: Alterations" by clicking above! (But don't click my homepage!)