where to buy a classics Starscream?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
*BARRAGE*

where to buy a classics Starscream?

Post by *BARRAGE* »

I have been patiently looking for a couple months for a classics starscream, but have only found prices tantamount to rape... i now ask more knowing folks than my self...

links requested

also, some info on purchasing the devastator team (decepticon constructicons) would also be appreciated...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

You're a little late on the search. Before the movie toys came out the classics were plentiful and on clearance in most stores such as Target and Walmart.

BBTS and most of the other stores I know of online do not seem to have any stock for Starscream atm, so I'd say your best bet would be ebay.

BBTS does seem to have Devastator at the moment but the price is pretty steep at $59.99. I picked one up for my son about a month ago on clearance at Walmart for $19.99.

So in short...eBay will be your best bet, but you may want to check any local retail stores to see if they still have any old stock left on clearance..but most likely they won't.
Alligatorcon
Protoform

Post by Alligatorcon »

There is still plenty of Starscreams in the nearest TRU here. But its going slow with the transformers here, we never got to see Astrotrain, Mirage, Grimlock, Cliffjumper, ramjet, and many more.

But if you live in europe, there might still be a chance to find classics Starscream.
Ba weep granna weep ninny bang, it's a universal greeting-Illidan Stormrage
der2

Post by der2 »

There's a few here in Ireland as well, I'd be happy to help if your stuck.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Our local TRU, too...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

i'm in America (smalltown Michigan to be exact) and have never even seen a classics Starscream in stores...

my local stores really suck in this aspect, i have even asked at walmart about the Devastator team shortly after its release, and the guys in the toy dept. said they only received 2 (all together...period)

we have craptastic TRUs and i rarely go to them for anything (but i may go check now)

so it would appear that i am getting boned...

der2, i may take you up on that, my search remains diligent for the moment... thanks for the support folks
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
der2

Post by der2 »

Just let me know man, but to be honest it may well be cheaper then if your in America t get it on ebay.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

A quick search on eBay shows that on average Classics Starscream seems to sell for between $19.99 and $30.00. There does appear to be some instances of BIN prices less than $25...I would say to just keep an eye out for one of those.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

I can't say for certain right now, but last week a store in my area had a few for $12. PM me if you want me to check again and pick one up for you.
G1Starscream
Protoform

Post by G1Starscream »

I got my classics Starscream from ToyWiz.com about 2 weeks ago, and it was only about 20 bucks at the time. Might not be in stock right now, but i think that's the place to look.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

notabot, if i had money right now, i would definitely take that, but money is gonna be short for about a month, and i would feel awful if you got it and i couldn't pay you, but thanks for all who have assisted (damn car had to go and break down on me, and now no money, i'm gonna buy a damn horse!)
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

You might want to try Amazon. Starscream has been reduced to half price (GBP 5.99) on the UK site, so you might well find him at a reasonable cost over there, too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

i'll check that out... thanks clogs...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD