1 On 1 Mech Fite Arcade Game.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

1 On 1 Mech Fite Arcade Game.

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Hello Folks:

I give up. I am looking for the title (and maker name) of this somewhat old arcade game that I saw at Kings Dominion back in the mid 1990s. Basically, the game was a cross between ARMORED WARRIOR and any one of those famous 1-on-1 fighting games, such as KI , MK , TK , P-F , etc. This game that I am referring to had anywhere from four to eight pairs of Human characters and their giant robot mechs. Each mech had a special trick up its sleeve and/or some unique weapon of some sort. I know that at least one of the Human mech pilots was actually a cyborg with a bald head. In this game, there were several deathmatches, each consisting of just one mech fighting another mech in front of a different background setting. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Thank you in advance for your response! :)

Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
:devil: Image :angel:
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Virtual On perhaps?
Sades

Post by Sades »

This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Mr_Hi_n_Mitey
Custom Title: Overlord Of OlSkool Weirdness

Post by Mr_Hi_n_Mitey »

Thank you both, Unicron and Sades! You guys are great; you have done your homework/research very well. After visiting the Internet sites that you both suggested, I concluded that it was in fact CYBERBOTS: FULLMETAL MADNESS - I recognized some of the machines and the characters - like the giant slasher-stalker robot mech with the awesome chainsaw. I like this awesome gameplay video for it too! Coincidentally, I just found out that not only is this game similar to ARMORED WARRIORS, but it's also a successor to it as well, which really does not surprise me too much. Anyway, CYBERBOTS was always an old favorite of mine; in fact, it inspired me to create a giant robot mech manga series that involved 1-on-1 tournament fights that were held between machines that each represented some Underworld Cult and/or Secret Society (Illuminati, Communist Party, Fascist Party, Church of Satan, Vatican City, etc.) - but that's really part of another story altogether. Anyway, you guys are great and I never ever want to leave you all! Thanks again for your help!
:devil: Image :angel: