[BotCon] Update to 3H contact details

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Transfan
Protoform

An e-mail I recieved from 3H Productions Inc.;this is for all you BotCon'ers

Post by Transfan »

This is something important so if a moderator can sticky this so that it doesn't get bumped down I'd appreciate it.

If those of you who have pre-registered for BotCon '03 haven't recieved/seen this message yet here it is
Hello Everyone,

For any questions related to BotCon or Merchandise orders, please use this new email address to get in touch with me. You may still use 3h@rochester.rr.com, to get in touch with Glen.

Thank You

--

Amy Koczent
3H Productions, Inc
3hbc@rochester.rr.com

Hope this info is usefull to you:)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Would it not make more sense to post this in News, then?

*edit* >> *waves to staff member in GD* :)
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

When will I get my package in the mail? Or will they be mailing anything out?
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Ah, UW...they're only gonna mail out your pre-reg letter, which you'll have to keep so that when you arrive at the Con, you can get anything and everything you've pre-ordered.
Autoprime720
Protoform

Post by Autoprime720 »

u have to pre-register to go to botcon...???
Maxima

Pre-register?

Post by Maxima »

Not that I am aware of. But .. it's usually best to pre-register.

Info & FAQs on BotCon & pre-registering is all there on the BotCon site. I usually like to go there often to read it over & over... basically to update my own knowledge & to answer some questions I have. If it's not there.. then Email 3H Productions, Inc.

As to Merchandise... it did take me 2 months to get my CD's. That was stated on the page for Merchandise that it can take up to 6 - 8 weeks for Merchandise to get to you. Either way, I can't complain now... I am SO enjoying the 2 CDs I bought. Well worth the wait. Despite it did start driving me nuts with anticipation. :)

I have held off pre-registering for BotCon thus far. I'll probably do that in May, after my B-day & hopefully, get taxes back. Will be some extra money to blow on some goodies.
I'm getting VERy excited about going to BotCon. I've been wanting to go to one for some time. Pormised myself I would go to one if David Kaye was going to be a guest there. Low & behold... he's a guest at Chicago. LOL, I'm going to skip going to a re-enactment in Indianapolis to go to BotCon. :)

Hope to see a few peeps from this board at BotCon.