Leeds Festival ~ Yayness

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Leeds Festival ~ Yayness

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

Woo, after an hour and a quarter of infuriating internet hell i managed to secure my mates and my own tickets for Leeds festival, hopefully will be as enjoyable as last year which was great fun iven ignoring the torrential downpour on the last night. . . .

Current line up.

So anyone else got any festival plans this year?
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

I didn't know The Smashing Pumpkins got back together. I guess this means Billy Corgan is finished writing pretentious poetry collections.
Oh....darn :\
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

m'eh, fancied going to Download, but that's ridiculously over-priced.

Leeds was good enough in 2005 but the last day (specifically the night) of the festival really put me off going back. Sadly, RHCP are one of the few bands left that I'd love to see live. The temptation is to hit up a one-day ticket, but I'm still holding out hope that they'll announce a tour that incorporates the UK.
the_escaflowne_2k
Protoform

Post by the_escaflowne_2k »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp

Leeds was good enough in 2005 but the last day (specifically the night) of the festival really put me off going back.

Luckily we managed to avoid any trouble last year by leaving after the headliners finished, having packed up during the day, just ended up being a slog back to the car.
"all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view you think that i'm insane"