England v Brazil 1970

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

England v Brazil 1970

Post by Cliffjumper »

Just in case any UK-based football fans heaven't heard, Auntie are re-running the whole match from 10:35 on BBC 1 :)

Are we still allowed to mock Geoff Astle for being a pillock now he's dead?:confused:
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Cool :cool:

I do have to admit dispite the score its a fantastic match between two of the greatest teams. Typically England lost because someone messed up in front of goal but the better team (just) won.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

Jets whats with the 2.1 after your name? wasnt it just "Jetfire" before? what happend?
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Originally posted by Claypool
Jets whats with the 2.1 after your name? wasnt it just "Jetfire" before? what happend?
Someone accessed my e-mail and I coudlen't use my account so I added a other SC to access the board (it was on the day of ubb to vbb so I assumed my account mearly got screwed along the way. Brendocon got me my account back but for some weird reason the board (or an admin) switched everything into my 2.1 name (registering number , post count). Wasn't to bothered either way but was mucho confused by the whole thing (till I found it was some wanker who did it all to me)...
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

ah I see.....oh well, your still alive right?