"?" (as in "question")

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Zeeks

"?" (as in "question")

Post by Zeeks »

I am wondering...

Why are you here?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"...Working on a specimen the size of Angel is actually easier in many ways."
Mac scoffs. "Easier almost ate me a few days ago."-
Steve Alten, Meg: Hell's Aquarium
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Um... Transformers?:\
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Hound

Post by Hound »

Because I like it here... :eyebrow:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Cookies.

No, wait, that's "how"...
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Hound wrote:Because I like it here... :eyebrow:

no, NO, NO Clarice.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Civ

Post by Civ »

Because I am here to learn the ways of the Force. :deadhorse: See, I've been practicing.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Civ wrote:Because I am here to learn the ways of the Force. :deadhorse: See, I've been practicing.

Don't be fooled by the picture of Yoda.

The question is: why are you HERE at the TFA?

Actually, screw that. Let's just leave it at "Why are you here?" and be left to your own devices on how you want to answer that.

And I really wish I could figure out how to use the strikethrough font.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Habit?

Civ

Post by Civ »

Zeeks wrote:The question is: why are you HERE at the TFA?
Oh. Well, in that case, tacos. That's right, tacos. I want me some tacos dripping with salsa. The fiery, burning kind not that mild shit for pussies. I want my ****ing tongue and lips on fire!! FIIIIYYYAAAARRR!!!!!! Skip the cheese, skip the lettuce, add more salsa!! All that excess shit takes away room for salsa! Goddamn it! I need a ****ing taco! Someone gimme a taco! GIMME TACOS!!! I hunger for them!!!

And none of that Taco Bell shit! They are a mockery to tacos everywhere! What tacos are good with roach eggs? Roach eggs, I ask ya?! Last thing I ****ing want are roach eggs nesting in my mouth. Taco Bell can go to hell!! Hell, throw some jalepenos on my taco when I do get a good, quality, dripping with salsa taco that will set your balls on fire!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Habit, really.

I don't even like any of you.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Honesty, I'm really not sure why. There's only a very small hand full of people here that I'd actually consider friends (in the truest sense).

The comic books, I suppose. I like those...usually.
Sades

Post by Sades »

zigzagger wrote:Honesty, I'm really not sure why. There's only a very small hand full of people here that I'd actually consider friends.
What he said- probably habit. :up: I have stints of not being here, and stints of being here, much like a lot of people. I like reading most of the topics, I'm more of a lurker half the time than anything else. :)
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Civ

Post by Civ »

saysadie wrote:What he said- probably habit. :up:
For some reason, I can tell that sadie and ziggy aren't the closest of friends unless I'm terribly mistaken.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Why AM I here?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Sades

Post by Sades »

Civ wrote:For some reason, I can tell that sadie and ziggy aren't the closest of friends unless I'm terribly mistaken.
:lol: Whoops. I had meant to quote Myles and then reply in a similar fashion to Zigs' post...

Er, it's been a long day? :p
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I came here....Why did I come here again? Oh yeah. I remember. I was impressed with the review archive and was looking for Euro TFs. Unfortuantely, people seem to gang up on me for being young...
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Civ

Post by Civ »

saysadie wrote:Er, it's been a long day? :p
It's okay, you can say you were distracted by the pr0nz you stole.

Serious answer to the initial question:

This was the first Transformers site I came across. I registered, ****ed up and left when grad school became a ****ing nightmare. After graduating, I wanted to get back into it so I registered at TFW2005 for a fresh start. Things were going well till I noticed there was a lot of fanboyish wankerism and suddenly I realized in a Dave Chappelle voice, "damn...I ****ed up." So I came back due to the intelligent discussion (politics and whatnot), was thankful for the fanboy/girl policing, and decided not to be a little shit. Hopefully, I'm a big shit, now. :p
Civ

Post by Civ »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:Unfortuantely, people seem to gang up on me for being young...
It's not because you're young. Tahukanuva is your age and he's well accepted...last I checked. The reason why you're being called out is because you tend to type first before you think. Believe me, I'm speaking from experience. Think things through first, see if it's logical, look stuff up if necessary, and type sentences fairly grammatically well and you should be alright.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker2 wrote: people seem to gang up on me for being young...
Has nothing to do with your age, trust me. I was the youngest person here for a long time and never got ganged up on.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:I came here....Why did I come here again? Oh yeah. I remember. I was impressed with the review archive and was looking for Euro TFs. Unfortuantely, people seem to gang up on me for being young...
I don't mean to gang up on you either - I just don't want you to repeat mistakes that I have even done. I consider strangers like lost brethren, and I try to help teach through experience also. When you're posting, just take your time as Civ stated and you'll be fine. it doesn't hurt to even edit your recent posts and show that you are thinking a lot on what is being said, if what you typed was accidental and hasty. Hell, you possibly have a new way of thinking of things that will shock and awe us :).