Cheap Binaltechs

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Cheap Binaltechs

Post by Knightdramon »

For those of you who like BTS but think they're too expensive, here's your chance to get four of them ultra cheap.

Lambor

Tracks first version

My favourite

For those of you that didn't order blue Tracks yet, I'm sorry. Price is back to normal.

However, as Darth Shrapnel noted...

Swindle

Here's an idea...why don't the mods sticky this thread, and each of us can post whichever tfs he finds online on sale?
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Unless you own HLJ, it's not against the rules. It's actually nice for people to point out stuff like this and has me wondering if I want a yellow Tracks even though I detest the mold.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Heh, I'm getting the blue one. Already got the other three [and got Lambor on clearance a year ago].

For 18 bucks instead of 48, you can't go wrong even if he was coloured pink.
Archklown
Protoform

Post by Archklown »

holy crap thanks man im gonna be picking up Tracks blue and all the others man that rocks.
Clay

Re: Cheap Binaltechs

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Knightdramon
My favourite

He can't be your favorite... he's my favorite! Quit claiming my favorite as your own! :p
Knightdramon
Protoform

Re: Re: Cheap Binaltechs

Post by Knightdramon »

Originally posted by Clay
He can't be your favorite... he's my favorite! Quit claiming my favorite as your own! :p

Considering I got mine a good 7-8 months before you [or even Binaltechs in that aspect :p]...hush.

;)
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

My favorite so far is Windcharger, which is funny, since of the ones I've got, he was the only one that I didn't really want, but got because BBTS didn't have an item I ordered in stock, and gave me more credit than the item was originally worth. It was the only thing they had that I didn't have, but could be interested in at the time. I'm really glad I chose him. :) Still gotta get a gunbarrel for him, though.

EDIT: The only BT I have is Smokescreen. The rest of them are alts because they're cheaper for me to get, being in the US and all.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

That's one thing I don't understand: Binaltechs are expensive FIGURES, but compared to other things, they don't hurt the wallet that much. Plus they come out like one per two months.

Now I know that the US [unlike Europe] has no customs on hobby items. We're talking about 50 euros-60 sth dollars once every two months for a pretty good figure.

That's how I think and is what kept me buying bts. Could be because I don't give a damn about the newest toylines [I always buy 2-3 figures to see how things have evolved from the latest one, but that's it]. If people didn't buy Supreme Starscream, Optimus Prime, Megatron and a crapload of deluxes-basics within the same month I bet they could all afford four-five Binaltechs. :D
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, like you said, the BTs are $50-60. Therefore, I could buy three alternators for that much. To me, it really makes no difference whether or not they have die cast metal, so I buy the alternators. Which means I have an extra $40 to do whatever I want with. That usually gets eaten up by GI Joes and Star Wars figures.

As far as Cybertron goes, I've collected a lot less than I did with energon. I actually was so sick of not buying a Cybertron figure in a while (the last one I bought was Scourge, which was a month ago) that I picked up Red Alert. He's an ok guy. Not all that impressed. Slightly better than the Armada version. Um, Star Convoy will probably be the biggest TF purchase I've made in a while (as in price for a single figure), and after that is probably Starscream, then Orion Pax and Dion. Aside from that, I'm only looking forward to Galvatron, Fast Gunner, Backguild, Soundwave, possibly Metroplex and possibly Primus (those last two look pretty good, but they're rather big. If I had to choose one, due to shelf space, I'd go with Primus, of course).
Darth Shrapnel
Protoform

Post by Darth Shrapnel »

BBTS has BT Swindle for $25, in case anyone`s interested.
"Im drowning in footwear!"
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

UPDATE: Dead End out of stock, Lambor's sale is over, Yellow tracks remains at 2000 yen.