What single TF story would you like to wipe from existance?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

What single TF story would you like to wipe from existance?

Post by Cliffjumper »

If you could just remove one episode/comic story from TF history, which'd it be? It could be cos you hate it, it could be cos it makes an ass of your favourite character, it could be cos it throws up a big continuity problem and things'd be easier without it...

Mine would be the comic's "Rock N Roll Out", for simply being utterly terrible...

------------------

Please visit my site, The Transformers Database and visit the totally alive, kicking and far-out Message Board!

"Another day out with the boys - just me, Chaos and Mayhem - I love this job!"
"I'm Godzilla, you're Tokyo!"
"Your Brawn is Dead/And No One Cares!
If there is a Hell/I'll see you there!"
"What am I, an idiot magnet?"
"Just remember kid, I'm not teachin' you this so you can go out an' kill people - I'm teaching you this to keep ya alive."
Walk a mile in my shoes, then criticise the way I am.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Hypocrite! Then Skids and Smokescreen (Cripes, I almost typed Smockscreen...) would never come into existence! How do you like that, eh?

------------------
"Luckily, I'm immune to idiots." - Wes Holevinski
Sig presented by Skywarp the Omnificent of The TF Mausoleum
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Erm, they could do a cartoon and just turn up in "I, Robot Master", I suppose...

------------------

Please visit my site, The Transformers Database and visit the totally alive, kicking and far-out Message Board!

"Just remember kid, I'm not teachin' you this so you can go out an' kill people - I'm teaching you this to keep ya alive."
Computron

Post by Computron »

just one, how evil is that, wel lit would probably be TF:TM as that way we would never have Daniel and Wheelie introduced Image

or Carnage in C-Minor

------------------

Webmaster of THE AXALON
--------------------------------------------------
| Gravitron | Carly | Rodimus Prime | Luctus Prime |

Computron: Computron not seen these posters before
Cliffjumper: Not see again either cause we dynamite them to pieces
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I'd get rid of Call of the Primatives only because then we could all be speculating on Unicron's origin in the cartoon series, rather than having to know that he was made by some Genious Monkey on Steroids.

------------------
Please visit theTF Mausoleum
Blitz's Trivia Winners: Kickback(x7), Computron(x2), Felafel(x8), Brendocon(x9), grimlock(x5), Getaway(x3), Unicron(x2), Commander Shockwaeve(x4), Cliffjumper(x3), Dr Poth, Starscreamsghost, LordSixshot(x2) and Ultra Magnus.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I'd also get rid of COTP. Life would be so much simpler if we could just project the comic's explanation of Unicron onto the cartoon...

------------------
"Yes, yes, madness! And everyone must lose his mind, everyone must! The sooner the better!" --Zamyatin's "WE"
------------------------
"My IQ? 162. As for you, your time is near. Trifle with me and your time will be now!" --S-Ghost
cosmotron
Protoform

Post by cosmotron »

rebirth.
that was a travesty

------------------
NO ONE IS INNOCENT!
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Blitzwing:
I'd get rid of Call of the Primatives only because then we could all be speculating on Unicron's origin in the cartoon series, rather than having to know that he was made by some Genious Monkey on Steroids.

Can I just point out that I am now laughing my ass off at that comment!

Genious Monkey on steriods....classic.

------------------
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

COTP for starters...lemme break out the ol' list for some more: Autobot Spike, Auto-Bop, The Girl Who Loved Powerglide, B.O.T., Surprise Party, and The Return of Optimus Prime.
(I know I'm gonna catch some flak for that last one, so I'll probably just start another topic to explain myself)

R.

------------------

"I will rule the universe, even if I am the only one LEFT in the universe!"--Starscream
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/transformerstng --The ultimate in TF gaming.
"Do not talk smack to the dragon."--Ancient Gibsonian proverb
-------------------------
If you enjoy torture racks, iron maidens, chain saws, and lots of pain, be sure to stop by RCOSD and Redstreak's basement in the TF Archive building.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Not an episode/comic but a character, get rid of Wheelie and replace him with Bumblebee (Bumblebee was etleast useful sometimes and wasn't annoying).

------------------
Optimus Prime do you read me the decepticons are blitzing autobot city were really taking a pounding don't know how much longer we can hold out-Blaster TFTM

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 11-18-2001).]
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, actually I'd destory the Avengers story Clay Soldiers. Well, it had as much to do with that last post as anything else...

------------------

Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I'm still trying to forget "Monstercon from Mars"...

------------------
"Yes, yes, madness! And everyone must lose his mind, everyone must! The sooner the better!" --Zamyatin's "WE"
------------------------
"My IQ? 162. As for you, your time is near. Trifle with me and your time will be now!" --S-Ghost
Trailbreaker
Protoform

Post by Trailbreaker »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost:
I'm still trying to forget "Monstercon from Mars"...

Good luck, I never succeeded in forgetting that one. Image

------------------
A tribute to my greatness, by Mookbackbyte.

Pointless Posters List: Brendocon
Kickback!
Protoform

Post by Kickback! »

uhm... let me see....
the UK comic in which the Wreckers kill all those facsimile Decepticons. How can they even SUGGEST that those losers could kill all those mighty warriors?!

Oh, and of course TF:TM OR Season 3 has to go. Can't have the Insecticons dieing in TF:TM and popping up all over season 3....

------------------
------------------
Image by Kickback
------------------
The Insecticon Hive
------------------
SkyRaider
Protoform

Post by SkyRaider »

lets see now, what would I like to get rid of?

1) lots of stuf in TF:TM like Prime, Prowl Ratchet and Wheeljack dying. wheelie. daniel and Arcee should have never existed. That whole dance scene (ugh!)

2) episodes: the Girl Who Loved Powerglide, Carnage in C-Minor, Big boradcast of 2006 and Only Human.

3) get rid of the whole headmatser and targetmaster ideas. Humans were the worst part of the series.

4) make COTP a 2 part episode so they can go mroe in depth into Unicrons origin and defeating Tornitron.

------------------
"I dont see a Decepticon symbol. I see a bullseye" SkyRaider
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Errr to hard.Some choices are competing hard.
But for total lothing it would be Nightmare planet! In theory little wrong except its the most boring episode I've ever watched. Carnarge is at least humourously bad in its excution (and we see underused tf's) but nightmare takes the prize by focusing on the mostly least intresting tf characters (Even with wheelie it couldnt be worse)

------------------

"Noooo Please!!Am I the only one not to have a post movie appearence?"
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I'd also get rid of the Neo-Knights, they were a complete waste of page space in the late comics. Circuit Breaker was an interesting character but they never should have let her play such a major role in the destruction of Unicron.

------------------
Please visit theTF Mausoleum
Blitz's Trivia Winners: Kickback(x7), Computron(x2), Felafel(x8), Brendocon(x9), grimlock(x5), Getaway(x3), Unicron(x2), Commander Shockwaeve(x4), Cliffjumper(x3), Dr Poth, Starscreamsghost, LordSixshot(x2) and Ultra Magnus.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Originally posted by Kickback!:
the UK comic in which the Wreckers kill all those facsimile Decepticons. How can they even SUGGEST that those losers could kill all those mighty warriors?!

Oh yeah, but you probably buy into that whole "ten deadliest murderers" thing, don'tcha? Shrapnel maybe, but the rest of 'em...

------------------
"Luckily, I'm immune to idiots." - Wes Holevinski
Sig presented by Skywarp the Omnificent of The TF Mausoleum
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Hmmm...
I'm torn between "Traitor" and "Prime Problem" because BOTH stories have some really ridiculous Anti-Starscream bias... Image
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

prolly get rid of "Prime Target", "B.O.T.", "TGWLP". they all really sucked

------------------
------------------
DA BEARS will go on to win da Superbowl 'dis year
------------------
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy--okay, give me the bomb." -Ultra Magnus