Comics...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
yakumo
Protoform

Comics...

Post by yakumo »

I was wondering has anyone brought any issues of the Marvel Mangaverse, and if so, are they any good?. I wish Marvel did the proper thing, and hire real Manga artist to do their spin on the characters, instead of the psuedo american I can almost draw manga style. Anyway the Electra and Wolvervine mini series is sort of an example..I guess

Also, has anyone seen the Dark Knight Strikes Back 2#2, man this is so awesome, only got part one, looking forward once I get back to Uni for part 2!!!
Denyer

I'm going to attempt to set a precedent...

Post by Denyer »

Since you mentioned Manga, I'm going to shunt this over to the new Anime forum, and consider doing the same with other comics discussions... that way, people who are interested stand more chance of seeing your post! :)
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

DK2 #2 isn't out yet, but I am looking forward to it, and as far as marvel mangaverse goes, only new dawn is out so far but that's prety cool and I'm looking forward o the rest.
yakumo
Protoform

Post by yakumo »

When is DK2 out, I heard it was sometime next week, but no real date?.

Thanks anyway Anglo:)
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

Its meant to be next week I think, but I'm not sure since DC have been a bit behind of late.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

They've got DK2 in Forbidden Planet @ Southampton... Plus 7p Batman comics!
yakumo
Protoform

Post by yakumo »

Damm, i have to wait till I get back at Uni, then shopping I guess for comics
Jonin
Protoform

Re: Comics...

Post by Jonin »

Originally posted by yakumo

Also, has anyone seen the Dark Knight Strikes Back 2#2, man this is so awesome, only got part one, looking forward once I get back to Uni for part 2!!!
Hey! Is that the "sequel" by Frank Miller for the Dark Knight Returns? I've been wanting to get my hands on that but all the comics shops that'd carry it here are too far away and I'd need it shipped...I'd try eBay but I bet the 1st issues price has already skyrocketed. :o
--------
=Jonin=
--------
Jonin's DeviantArt Page
--------