Shattered Personalities

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Shattered Personalities

Post by -Blackout- »

Yes, I couldn't come up with a better title.

So, here's the idea: I will name a character from any TF line, and someone will post and say what their Shattered Glass versions would be like. Then that person names a character, and someone else will post. And so on, and so on.

So, here's the first character to start this off:

Crankcase, from G1.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shattered Glass Crankcase will be a very pleasant Decepticon, happy with his job and never complains about anything. He'll have G1 Override or Backstreet's paintjob.

Scorponok from G1
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Blackjack wrote:Shattered Glass Crankcase will be a very pleasant Decepticon, happy with his job and never complains about anything. He'll have G1 Override or Backstreet's paintjob.

Scorponok from G1
He wouldn't have Backstreet's paint job. Ruckus already beat him to that punch.

Anyway, Shattered Glass Scorponok would have an actual personality. He would serve his leader loyally, and not try to usurp his position. If he ever ended up as leader of a group of Decepticons stationed on Nebulos, he would do his best to protect the Nebulans, and if any of the Decepticons under his command failed in a mission, he definitely wouldn't try and kill them for it. He would have Fortress Maximus's paintjob.

I've wanted to do this for ages.....

Elita-1, from G1.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Elita-One would be an angry, revenge-laden fembot. She would be a cowardly warrior who hates Prime and wants nothing more than to murder Prime. Kinda like IDW's Arcee. Paintjob? Movie Arcee's paintjob (since S.G. Arcee is Movie Elita-One)

Krunix from G1.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Would be in it allllllll the time.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Halfshell wrote:Would be in it allllllll the time.

Unfortunately, because you forgot to list a character, I can't invert his personality.

Drag Strip from G1.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

-Blackout- wrote:Unfortunately [...] forgot
... uh huh...
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Halfshell wrote:... uh huh...
OK, what?
frank530
Protoform

UGG boots on sale

Post by frank530 »

Jimmy Choo shoes and ugg boots on sale have Australian and British backgrounds respectively; yet today both brands of these highly stylish women's footwear are seen on many U.S. streets and on the feet of several Hollywood movie stars, enjoying a similar success to Victoria's Secret and Trashy lingerie lines(ishiner).