Masterpiece Starscream Upgrade Set - Coronation Armor - 1st images + expected price

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

Masterpiece Starscream Upgrade Set - Coronation Armor - 1st images

Post by Ackula »

http://club.tfclub.com/viewthread.php?tid=17152&fpage=1

Credited to TFClub.com, coming in March there will be an upgrade set for MP Starscream. Includes shoulder armor, cape, and crown apparently. Mirrored images below, click the link above to see the original thread.

A.D.Rodimus

Post by A.D.Rodimus »

That looks quite solid from where i am sitting
I have no leg
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

He's missing the fuselage pieces that are attatched to his hips in those pictures

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Originally posted by TURBO CHARGER
He's missing the fuselage pieces that are attatched to his hips in those pictures

Aye, looks like a kitbash. It fairly easy to just pop those pieces off their ball joints. Looks like the pegs were then removed from the hips too, either cut off or maybe digitally removed for these pics.
Ackula

Update

Post by Ackula »

This was recently posted over at TFW2005 by the designers of TFC Toys in regards to this release....

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost. ... tcount=143
hi all, this ID presents the tfc toys designers.
first of all, thanks for all the great comments in the above floors! the feedbacks form you guys made us more courage and more confident.

it seems that most rumors goes to the cape. i should say this is not the final version showing in the pics. the thing is just half done. we'll revise the cape by using thiner material and try to add some posable element. also, the cape's color is not finally confrim .

and abt the crown's deco. it's still a test shot showing in the pics. the final product should be more beautiful. but for the Gem...maybe it's a bit hard for us and the factory

finally, abt the price and pre-order. just as most of you expect, this SS upgrade set will be a mass-release product around $20-$25. and the cliffjumper upgrade set is $30. they'll be avaliable on Ebay later on. for any quesitons and pre-order pls feel free to email to chenkofs@hotmail.com.

btw. the ball joint on the hip is just removed by photo retouching.
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Here's my MP Starscream figure

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER