Energon have been installed on the system at the following prices:

Basic - £6.99
Deluxe - £9.25
Mega - £19.99
Ultra - £23.99
Super - £37.45
Omega Supreme - £47.99
Unicron - £49.99

Omega has not yet been seen on the shelf, but I'd guess he's not far off. Currently only Basics, Megas and Prime have been seen

RID Boxset announced for the UK!

Maximum Entertainment are decided not to release volume 2 but a boxset containing the first 20 episodes. No extras are confirmed except for lots of character profilesThe listing can be found here at Virgin Megastores site.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Great, I buy a DVD with the first 8 episodes, then they decide to do box sets, pah. :rolleyes:
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

aww shucks

i bought the dvd as well. Looks like something else for ebay soon :( After I get the box set :p
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

I hate it when they do that, i too have bought loads of first runs and then they do a nice little boxset with extra episode or must have features. I know this won't heal your wounds but if you didn't buy them first taster episodes, they would have never released the hole season.

I have bought the uk takara headmasters dvd. They are bringing out the hole season soon, which I am desperate to see, so it's not all in vain.

I have 2 diferent copies of battle royale and it took me 3 to get the full version of ichi the killer. I know it's not a complete comparison but my wallet feels the same hurt
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Grr... bastards did it with Season 3 & 4 of G1, too. FFoD and Rebirth were released as separate DVDs for about £16 each around this time last year. I bought those, and now have to buy them again with the Season 3/4 boxset.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Redmaw69
Protoform

Post by Redmaw69 »

they are all available from Argos.. but you have to arse about to get the one you want..

And as far as the DVD's go... they always release Boxed Sets.. But I'll suggest that everyone invests in a "MiCO" DVD player 'cos they play all regions and VCD's... And then you can buy everything you want from E-Bay and other on-line stores for a tiny percentage of the price.. (my MiCO was the best thing I ever bourght)

Red
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

As I thought it relevent to this thread:

Cruellock, Divebomb and Signal Flare are now in TRU for £6.74 each along with the basic series 1.

Rapid Run, Inferno & Hot Shot are there at just under £10 each, also.

Optimus Prime is joined by Megatron in the 'Super' assortment. Each is available at TRU for £37.44.

Ironhide & Treadbolt are £19.74 each.

Ultra Magnus spotted also: £23.74.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Neuronutter
Protoform

Energon Wave 2

Post by Neuronutter »

Hi

Does anyone know when wave 2 of Energon is due in the UK? I'm dying to get my hands on them, but I've no idea when they are due.

Thanx
Matt
inflatable dalek

Originally posted by Wolfang
Ultra Magnus spotted also: £23.74.

I've seen loads of him in several shops... Looks like we won't be have the same shortage our American cousins suffered from:headbang:
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
I've seen loads of him in several shops... Looks like we won't be have the same shortage our American cousins suffered from:headbang:

Word. I already own mine. Shame the Space Team sucks so hard, otherwise it'd be a flawless package. But hey, Magnus is great, so it's all good.

-Ss
inflatable dalek

The annoying thing is that Magnus can't actualy hold the Requim Blaster, wich makes its inclusion a tad pointless... Still, at least having this toy means my Super mode Armada Prime no longer looks so hollow (and he can hold the blaster...) :cool:
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I gave mine to Jetfire. Not that he really needs it.

-Ss
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Mines still in the box. Couldnt be bothered to get them out as I already have the Armada version. Same with Treadbolt and Rapid Run.
inflatable dalek

I to have the Armada version (which Jetfire holds), which was six quid I could have spent on booze if I'd known...;)
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

:laugh:
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I think I prefer the colour scheme on the Universe one. Especially in Requiem Blaster mode. It looks more 'dangerous', if you know what I mean.

-Ss
inflatable dalek

Yeah, the darker colours also blend together better to make it look more like one object rather than just three stuck together...

My towns woolies has now gone crazy with Energon, after weeks of just having Ironhide they now have most of wave 1 (oddly just after they took down the "buy one Energon figure, get one half price" signs...).