What an odd time to be alive

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Selkadoom

What an odd time to be alive

Post by Selkadoom »

Its been about a month into the year and things have just been... Well lets say 4 years ago I wouldn't imagine we would be having massive riots be caused by proud card carrying 'Anarcho-Communists' proclaiming that by destroying 'Fascists' through violent upheaval is the only way to get things right. When they themselves are moving in unison in matching black attire and silencing those that disagree with them through threats of and acts of violence. So how has 2017 been for you guys?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Sades

Post by Sades »

Don't forget the possibility of environmental disaster in our lifetimes. I'm probably going to ask my daughter to consider not having children.

People have short memories and most seemingly lack the ability to look at themselves or their behaviour objectively.

I wish sense could be beaten into others with a special pillow. Or shovel.

2017 is pretty much just looking after a smaller version of myself, worrying about her future, wishing stupid people would just stahp, facing my own shortcomings and distraction so I don't go nutty-nuts or turn into a stressed out/depressed mofo loser. Stop the planet, I want to get off.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!