New Target DPCI numbers for movie merchandise

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

New Target DPCI numbers for movie merchandise

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Even more listings for movie toys

Post by Knightdramon »

This has little to do with the american releases, but check this report at tformers;

Other Movie Listings

Besides leader class Megatron and some unknown bots, we have a second release of Jazz-Damage version. Could this be a third deco to the figure, next to the "G1" and regular edition?
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
numbat

Post by numbat »

G1 Colours Jazz? Hmmm... Fun for Jazz fans, but I actually prefer the new Movie incarnation!

But, could this mean other G1 styled versions (it does look as if there is to be a Ratchet - could we get a red Ironhide? Dunno if it would be better than the black - in fact, I doubt it would be - but it would be interesting! Plus, I'm well into his design...). Guess it would be very unproductive to create G1 themed Decepticon repaints based upon their literal namesakes though! (Other than Screamer, and maybe Bonecrusher - although that'd look rather garish, lol!).

So, erm, I like the idea of Jazz (for those who would be interested). It's a nice money spinning idea for a change.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Well, I was pretty undecided on whether I'd buy any movie merch, but now I've seen those internal computer codes, I'm going to have to mortgage the cat.
Nevermore

Re: Even more listings for movie toys

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Knightdramon
This has little to do with the american releases, but check this report at tformers;

Other Movie Listings

Besides leader class Megatron and some unknown bots, we have a second release of Jazz-Damage version. Could this be a third deco to the figure, next to the "G1" and regular edition?

I assume it's the redeco from this list, which corresponds with a lot of the new Takara listings.

BTW, I love Dragon X76's translation skills. "Earthy", "Sindol", "Armada Truck"... what's next, "Banbolbi"?
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.