Spider-Man: 3 Days, $114 Million

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
*Predaking*
Protoform

Spider-Man: 3 Days, $114 Million

Post by *Predaking* »

It's not an official figure but I am sure the final fig will be very close. check out here.
"I'm the best there is, the best there was and
the best there ever will be"
Bret “Hitman" Hart
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

And written by one of the more pathetic screenwriters of our time, who's pumped out such refuse as "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" and "Snake Eyes"...haven't seen SpiderMan yet, but here's hoping it was not nearly as poorly written as his past endeavors...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

casper, if you like comics, you will enjoy this movie!
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

I don't intend to see it, but I hope it whoops Titanic's ass brutally.
cosmotron
Protoform

Post by cosmotron »

Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
And written by one of the more pathetic screenwriters of our time, who's pumped out such refuse as "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" and "Snake Eyes"...haven't seen SpiderMan yet, but here's hoping it was not nearly as poorly written as his past endeavors...
so why would they get that guy to write the movie?
anyways a quick question, was everyone pleased with the choice of kirsten dunst as mary jane.
i men she has a great body but i don like her face.
i thought they should hv gotten soemone else
DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

I do, Galvy, so I suppose I'll have to get off my rump and go see it. Never did read the SpiderMan comics, but my friend is a maniac for 'em and said that it's a pretty smooth transition.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

the transition was done quite well, incorporated some elements in the cartoon as well. All in all, it was very true to spidey form and the web head's conversion to the big screen i believe made it the finest comic movie ever made.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Snake
I don't intend to see it, but I hope it whoops Titanic's ass brutally.
Seems more likely that Episode 2 will do that...(it's supposed to rule quite awesomely from what I've seen and heard)

Least I hope so! :D
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

It doesnt matter what sinks the Titanic (the irony) as long as the job gets done.
*Predaking*
Protoform

Post by *Predaking* »

I seriously doubt Episode 2 can smash Spidey's box office record. The sequel hasn't generated the type of hype that Ep 1 enjoyed. I think Kristen Dunst is hot as heck and she's definitely a good fit as Mary Jane. MJ always got a round face and great bod and KD's got both.
"I'm the best there is, the best there was and
the best there ever will be"
Bret “Hitman" Hart
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
It doesnt matter what sinks the Titanic (the irony) as long as the job gets done.
He's right, you know...
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Originally posted by cosmotron

anyways a quick question, was everyone pleased with the choice of kirsten dunst as mary jane.
i men she has a great body but i don like her face.
i thought they should hv gotten soemone else
I'm going off topic here, but personally I would just like to say that I'm getting fed up with all these girls that have to look absolutely perfect. For once they should make a movie that features a leading lady that doesn't have to be perfect, because there are no perfect looking girls in the real world. Face it, Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz, or whoever you think is the prettiest face in Hollywood is only attractive because of makeup and/or plastic surgeory. I'd prefer to see a normal girl in a film than a fake one.
Galvatron91

amen to brother blitzwing!

Post by Galvatron91 »

Dunst is an absolute babe! I'm so sick of that garbage too..."she's too this...she's too that...they should get someone else to do that." Would you please shut the hell up! Kirsten Dunst is one of the most extraordinary women i have ever feasted my eyes upon. Her casting as Mary Jane was perfect...and when she called him tiger (just like the comics) i found myself so wishing i could get bitten by one of them spiders...
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Kirstin Dinst is a far better actress than most f thpse 'petty face's' that dominate hollywood. She is also very actractive too even if not to the universal taste's.

I am looking forward to the movie now. So glad they kept it close to the comic comcept. Comic movie's allwayts work better that way.
mkay0
Protoform

Post by mkay0 »

star wars episode II will make less money than spider man this summer. that is all.
Originally posted by Starscreamsghost
And written by one of the more pathetic screenwriters of our time
koepp's dumbass CO-wrote the movie, along with five other guys. seeing as the movie tries to stay true to the comic, who cares who wrote it? nothing to worry about ghosty.