TOY REVIEW CLAIMS THREAD

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

Denyer

TOY REVIEW CLAIMS THREAD

Post by Denyer »

Up to THREE reviews may be claimed at a time. No new claims may be made whilst existing claims are open. The standard deadline for reviews is TWO WEEKS, to give everyone a fair chance — please get in touch if you run into problems such as a dead computer, as there's some flexibility with this.

Claims for unreleased toys are at the discretion of moderators, and don't fill review slots. However, we do aim to keep things free from hogging.

We're still entirely interested in reviews of the older lines. :)

Please have a quick look on the site and around this sub-forum before claiming reviews. Usual multiple review policy: if you've got something substantially different to say about a figure, we'll allow a second review of it. Otherwise, we prefer not to duplicate content.

Please check submissions... try http://www.orangoo.com/spell/ if you don't have other editing software.

Also, please use this thread for sorting out claims only, not general chat.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I've been out of the loop for a wee while.

Has anyone claimed / reviewed Universe Legends Animated Starscream, Universe Legends Bumblebee (not animated) or Universe Legends Brawn?

Thanks to my good buddy across the pond (Clay), I should have these guys in the foreseeable future and wouldn't mind giving them a write-up. (Although the reviews may be sporadic, due to work.)

I miss doing toy reviews, so I think I'll claim the Animated Jetfire & Jetstorm two pack unless someone beat me to the punch.

I'm also claim Animated Wreck-gar. I should have the reviews done within the week or so.

Is it ok to re-stake my previous claim to movie Recon Barricade? I didnt have time to do it back then but I should be able to start tuesday.

Dropping Blades, taking MP Grimlock. Gotta love store credit...

Universe 2.0 Bruticus Maximus.

I'd add pics to the Scorpy review, but that'll have ta wait. My camera's down. Didya know rain's bad for camera health?

I'll drop the Animated Safeguard set for now, and claim Animated Waspinator.

I'll do a second opinion on Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm/Safeguard, since someone's beat me to Shockwave.

Claiming Universe Onslaught

Alright I just bought Universe Galvatron and AcidStorm, I'd like to claim
them. They be my last reviews until I return from college in December.

I accidentally talked myself into buying Universe Powerglide. Since it doesn't look like anyone's claimed him just yet, I'll put my stamp on him.

Since TFU "Tankor" was recently reviewed, I'm gonna do G1 Octane, as I recently acquired a good example of that one.

Since I've seen no claims yet, I'm doing animated Leader Magnus and Deluxe Sentinel. Hopefully both'll be done by Wednesday.

I'd like to claim the Japanese exclusive Lawson Movie Prime (DVD exlusive RID Scourge Spychanger repaint).

:)

Claiming:

Beast Machines T-Wrecks
Animated Voyager Bulkhead

Review of Cyro Scourge Mark II should be up... right about two minutes ago. :)

I do G1 Runamuck next.

Claiming Movie Fracture.

Didn't expect to, but I've picked up Classiverse Dropshot, so I'll go ahead and review him. :)

Claiming:

Encore Skywarp & TC
Encore Minibots (Bumblebee, Swerve, Outback, Tailgate and Pipes)
Universe MiniCons 12 pack

might do a Nemesis Prime review, we shall see.

Anyone know the Japanese names of Skywarp, Thundercracker, Swerve, Outback, Tailgate and Pipes? I know bumblebee is Bumble, but the others are way beyond me.:p

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page

They generally list names after the short 'intro'.

Here's Skywarp's; i cbf'd to do the rest.

French-Canadian name: Fraudeur ("Cheater" or "Evader" or "Smuggler") Hungarian name: Égretörő ("Sky-springer") Italian name: Corvo ("Crow") Portuguese name (Portugal comics): Espião Celeste Portuguese name (Brazil comics): Viajante Chinese name (Taiwan): Tīen Wān (天彎, "Sky Warp") Chinese name (China): Nao Fan Tian (鬧翻天, "Extreme Ruckus")

From the tf wiki.

Checked it. :up:

Skywarp and TC doesn't have Japanese names.

The Minibot five doesn't have Japanese names either apart from Bumble.

Thanks, Treadshot! Wildrider looks good BTW. :)

KO Ratbat / Frenzy. Done.

claiming Universe Deluxe Ironhide.

MiniCon twelve pack is done! Finally.

Will be uploading Ironhide and Minicon reviews tomorrow or the day after, plus a load of fanfic short stories...

In the meantime...

EncoreMinibot six pack (left them at friends house...)
Masterpiece Megatron (gonna be a long review)

Anyone done/claimed Uni. Sideswipe yet? Fingers crossed will have shortly, thanks to Clay.

They're in the mail, so I'm going to claim:

TFA Sentinel Prime
Classiverse Silverstreak
Fan Project City Commander Armor (assuming that's allowed)
Transformer Kamen wrote: Fan Project City Commander Armor (assuming that's allowed)
Absolutely. Mine should be here next week :swirly:

My schedule:

- Upload pictures... check!
- Movie Crankcase... check! (should be up tommorrow)
- Masterpiece Megatron
- TM-02 Megatron (whatever that is)

If nobody minds, I think I'll claim Armada Powerlinx Cyclonus, for something completely different!

;)

Has nobody done Movie Big Daddy yet, then?

I didn't see him on the forum or uploaded yet...has no one reviewed Classics Prowl?
Transformer Kamen wrote:I didn't see him on the forum or uploaded yet...has no one reviewed Classics Prowl?
http://www.tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/cla_prowl.php

Never mind eh.

Thanks. I knew I saw him somewhere. :)

I claim Movie Breakaway!

I just snagged the Universe Ratbat/Springer two-pack, so I figure I'll give 'em a reviewing.

Ehm... Legends Class Red Alert, Hound and Jazz, which I put up yesterday. :p
Blackjack wrote:Ehm... Legends Class Red Alert, Hound and Jazz, which I put up yesterday. :p
I already did a LOC Red Alert (Uni/Classics), FYI...
Blackjack wrote:Ehm... Legends Class Red Alert, Hound and Jazz, which I put up yesterday. :p
Erm - I already did Jazz, and Zeoman did Hound...

Claiming:

Beast Machines Blastcharge and Buzzsaw

Also, Universe Tread Bolt

I'd like to claim the Beast Wars 10th anniversary Optimus Primal/Megatron TRU exclusive if possible. If not....Cybertron Buzzsaw then. I'll start on Primal/Megs, and after that, Buzzsaw. I should have then up in 2 weeks, maybe 20 days at the most. At the least: Thursday.

At long last I have snagged a MISB Big Convoy. :clap:

I'm also utterly shocked he doesn't have a review yet. However, it'll probably be a few weeks before I have the time to review him properly.

Looking through the reviews of old, I'm shocked that no one's bothered to do the Beast Trio! I think I'll claim them, though it may take awhile to do them all.

Telemocha Megatron should be up by tomorrow. I'm having some problems with my MS word. It keeps eating up my documents and changing them into symbols and stuff. Lucky I have backup copies.

I'll claim Beast Wars Transmetals Waspinator. I've become surprisingly fond of this version of "the Universe's chew toy/whipping boy"...

Since the Animated and Cybertron reviews seem to be scant, I'll do:
-a second opinion review of Deluxe Blackarachnia
-a second opinion review of Cybertron Crumplezone
-Classics Legends Class Coundwave

These okay?

i remember reading a CYB sound wave legend review, somewhere. I think it's already done. By Numbat.

Since the CLA version has no difference...

Movie NightWatch Optimus Prime.

What's this? Knightdramon hasn't claimed Masterpiece Thundercracker? Why, that means I'll get to write the review instead! ;)

Any way I can get an advance hold on Universe Cheetor's review?

Hmmm... Dropping all claims.

I'll wait until after holidays, when I can get a truckload of Universe toys.

If advance holds (like secretcode) are allowed, I want Cyclonus and Hound. if not, it's understandable. :)

...for the remainder of this month I will be a mindless Cyclonus hunting drone...the crazed holiday hordes shall not deter me from my prize...Mors illos hortantes celeriter veniat

*cough*

Moving on...Big Convoy's review is mostly finished, I'll be giving it another proofing run and probably post it sometime tomorrow morning.

It's come to my attention that Cybertron Armorhide has escaping a reviewing.

While I'm at it, I'll also do Cybertron Shortround and Beast Wars Transmetal Terrorsaur.

Movie Mudflap pretty please :D

Armada Terrorsaur and Rhinox please...

No one's claimed it, and I just picked it up, so I will claim:

Universe Legends Special Team Leaders set (Target Exclusive)

I'm back for a brief while and would like to claim a few figures for review.

LOC Ice Megs VS Battle Jazz

LOC Animated/Universe Prowl

Animated activators Optimus Prime

Let me know if there are any problems.

:lol:Movie Air Raid. He ROCKS!

I'd like to claim Universe Stormcloud. Just picked him up, and as soon as I get a chance to mess with him, his review will be up!

Claiming eHobby Clamp Down.

OK, so I know that Animated Grimlock has been done, and SnarlSlag is awaiting upload, but no one's done Swoop? I'll claim him for review, if there's no objections.

Grabbed Animated Shockwave today. Figure he's a good one for my last review of the year. :)

On top of the other two reviews I'm in the midst of (should be out soon), I'd like to claim:

Universe Starscream
Universe Beachcomber (Legends)

Heh, it'd be a sin to write a review of that mould for the THIRD time, Clay.

Not much to write this season, will probably add more henkei deluxes when I get a break from work.

universe legends animated Prowl
Universe legends animated bumblebee
Universe Dirge and Roadbuster

I'll drop every claim. Maybe better next time.

I'm dropping my claim on the Universe Legends Prowl(Animated), so go
ahead Blackjack.

I'm so stressed out because of college, family, and personal
issues. I am going to retire from review writing for a while, not really sure
how long. It just isn't as fun anymore, all the good figures get taken by guys
with more money than me who can get them first. I'm still a TF fan and a
memeber of the comunity, just no more reviews, sorry. :(
zeoman4.5 wrote:I'm dropping my claim on the Universe Legends Prowl(Animated), so go
ahead Blackjack.

Which toys did you want to have a go at? A second opinion every now and then is healthy...
zeoman4.5 wrote: It just isn't as fun anymore, all the good figures get taken by guys
with more money than me who can get them first.
Still lots of fun figures out at the moment you can get for 7.77 USD and no takers. Feel free to take a break whenever you want to though, your interest will be renewed after a while, trust me.
zeoman4.5 wrote:I'm dropping my claim on the Universe Legends Prowl(Animated), so go
ahead Blackjack.

Hey man - your reviews of Legends class figures are ace, and you very regularly beat me to the 'good ones'.

Very often I use your reviews to help me decide which wee figures to try and get hold of (with it being so tricky in the UK at the best of times!).

It'll be a shame to lose those top notch reviews of figures other people just don't give the time to.

I hope you decide to come back to reviewing after a bit of a break.

(I review far less than I used to due to time, and due to the fact I buy less than I used to. It's fun to do once in a while for a figure you really like, though! Also, I won't be buying nearly so many TFs anymore, myself, so there will be a definite market for reviews of Legends class guys at least!)

:p Hey man, don't let me stop you from reviewing Prowl if you want to...

Blackjack, you did nothing to effect this decision. I just did not want to
write one of that figure anymore. :up:

About the whole review thing, I'm not out forever. The college I go to is strict on internet use on campus, no bloging, so I can't write anything there.
I only return home during the Christmas and Summer breaks, so that's when I
write. This holiday got me too stressed out to write any good reviews, so
I'm just taking a break until the summer. I'll definately be writing up some
LOC reviews and such, plus the off time will help me to come up with better
ideas for my reviews, heck I might even try posting vid reviews on YouTube.
Point being its a respite, not a true retirement. Thanks for the concern though!:D
zeoman4.5 wrote:Blackjack, you did nothing to effect this decision. I just did not want to
write one of that figure anymore. :up:

About the whole review thing, I'm not out forever. The college I go to is strict on internet use on campus, no bloging, so I can't write anything there.
I only return home during the Christmas and Summer breaks, so that's when I
write. This holiday got me too stressed out to write any good reviews, so
I'm just taking a break until the summer. I'll definately be writing up some
LOC reviews and such, plus the off time will help me to come up with better
ideas for my reviews, heck I might even try posting vid reviews on YouTube.
Point being its a respite, not a true retirement. Thanks for the concern though!:D
Those are some pretty harsh internet policies! Well, take care of yourself, relax a bit, and we'll look forward to your triumphant return in a few months. :clap:

Right-to, I know Blackjack has a hold on him, but my enthusasim is such that I think that Universe Cyclonus deserves a second reveiwing!

Has anyone claimed the Dirge/Roadbuster 2-pack? If not, I'd like to do one!
sageofgrapefruit wrote:Has anyone claimed the Dirge/Roadbuster 2-pack? If not, I'd like to do one!
Don't think so... have at it!
numbat wrote:I've been out of the loop for a wee while.

Has anyone claimed / reviewed Universe Legends Animated Starscream, Universe Legends Bumblebee (not animated) or Universe Legends Brawn?
Nope, I think they're free...
Transformer Kamen wrote:Right-to, I know Blackjack has a hold on him, but my enthusasim is such that I think that Universe Cyclonus deserves a second reveiwing!
Do it! Cyclonus haven't appeared here. Not having luck on Hound either... So if anyone wants to do them, feel free to do so. :swirly:
sageofgrapefruit wrote:Has anyone claimed the Dirge/Roadbuster 2-pack? If not, I'd like to do one!
Actually I've claimed it (somewhere on top of this page), but if you want to do it, go ahead. ]
Actually I've claimed it (somewhere on top of this page), but if you want to do it, go ahead. ;) Haven't written it, because.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks! :D
Blackjack wrote:Do it! Cyclonus haven't appeared here. Not having luck on Hound either... So if anyone wants to do them, feel free to do so. :swirly:
Blackjack:

If you don't mind, I'd LOVE to review Hound. Or we can both review him. He's frickin' awesome!

Claiming Animated Swindle, everyone's favorite silver tongued, illegal arms dealing, would sell his own mother if he had one, everything's for sale Decepticon.
Clay wrote:Going to claim Fans' Project Shadow Commander armor, as it should be here Friday or Monday or something.
Ooh, I hear that set's at least as good as the City Commander set!:up:

On topic, I think I have a different enough opinion on Animated Blitzwing to warrant a second review of him.

Does anyone have a problem with me doing a review for Universe Unicron? I know he's a straight repackage of the Armada toy, but I never collected anything from that era, so I think I have some different points of view from the two other reviews for the Armada and Energon versions of him...

I'd also like to claim the Universe Aerial Rivals 5-Pack from Target

I've ordered Music Label Frenzy and Rumble on e-bay so if no ones had those I'll get on it when they arrive, Movie Mudflap will be up soon.

I'll claim Star Wars Transformers Darth Vader/Death Star. I don't think anyone's done him.

More Animated! I finally found Blurr and decided I wasn't going to hold the gaping hole in the rear of his alt mode against him. His review will be up in a few days.

As far as oddballs go, I just got my hands on G1 Repugnus, so I'm gonna do that one shortly.

I'm being bored now, need something to write...

-Second review on Movie Starscream (Voyager)
-Second review on Animated Swoop
-Second review on Universe Silverbolt

I'd like to claim Universe Smokescreen, and if no one has any objections, I'd also like to claim Universe Inferno. Inferno just shipped from HTS to my house, so I'll have him in about a week.:clap: If there are any problems, let me know!

Dinobot!

Hey, anyone claimed the encore presentation of Omega Supreme yet?

Sorry, to lazy to check through all the posts. If someone claim it, then forget it. But if not, I can write a review since I just got it!

I don't think anyone's called Encore Omega yet.

Me, since I seem to keep writing the oddball G1 ones, I'm gonna claim this Powerdasher I just got. It doesn't have an official name, but we can call it Powerdasher "Jet" / "Sky Dasher".

Oh yeah, and Clay, I left photos of Pretender Grimlock in the photo thread.
The Reverend wrote:I don't think anyone's called Encore Omega yet.

Me, since I seem to keep writing the oddball G1 ones, I'm gonna claim this Powerdasher I just got. It doesn't have an official name, but we can call it Powerdasher "Jet" / "Sky Dasher".

Oh yeah, and Clay, I left photos of Pretender Grimlock in the photo thread.
Ok, I claim Omega then. Should be ready with the review by tommorow sometimes. Sorry, too busy with the Olympics. Can't wait to see Nastia Liukin on the beam today.

GAHHHH!!!!

I hate my life sometimes....

First the Olympics got me down (Had to watch with my wife)

Then work got me down. The past few weeks I had to work for 14 hour per day to get this project out....KILL me!!!

Sigh, I'll try to get the review of Encore OS out by next week....I hope!

My view of Animated Jazz differs slightly from Transformer Kamens so if nobody minds I'd like to do a second review.

I'd like to restake my claim on the TRU Beast Wars 10th Optimus Primal and Megatron 2-pack, now that I've gotten Buzzy out of the way.

Am I too late to claim TF Universe Classics Sunstreaker? Anyone? I can't see a completed review... :|

http://tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/cla_sunstreaker.php

I don't foresee another review being a problem considering we've doubled up on others :)

Then again, I'm not staff anymore, what would I know... :glance:
StoneCold Skywarp wrote:http://tfarchive.com/toys/reviews/cla_sunstreaker.php

I don't foresee another review being a problem considering we've doubled up on others :)

Then again, I'm not staff anymore, what would I know... :glance:
Heh, I've been the bridesmaid before - I shall post up my review of this toy by the end of the week.

I'll write Dinobot because he's just great :)

I seem to be in a crossover kind of mood lately. I'm claiming the Star Wars crossovers General Grievous/Soulless One. After that, I'll do Marvel crossovers Hulk and Wolverine, if there's no objections.

Abandoning all claims (the Movie Starscream et al).

Doing second opinion reviews on Uni Cyclonus and Hound, like what I claimed waaaaaaaay back. ;)

Plus second opinion on animated shockwave

Now I'll officially claim Marvel Crossovers Hulk.

Anyone claimed this one? I looked at the reviews but did not see it yet. If so, I would like to do the review this upcoming weekend. Maybe break some rust off the old bones.
Savannahtron wrote:Anyone claimed [Universe G1 Starscream]? I looked at the reviews but did not see it yet. If so, I would like to do the review this upcoming weekend. Maybe break some rust off the old bones.
Yep. Second opinion reviews are allowed, so if you want to review him, go ahead. :)

10-4. Thanks. I am just way out of the loop. So many new people to me, so many forum vets since I have been gone :)

Nice to meet you.

Well met, indeed.

Welcome back to the boards! Hope you plan to stay awhile. :D

Getting Henkei Ratchet in the mail, so ... would I be able to dib him?
wyze2099 wrote:Getting Henkei Ratchet in the mail, so ... would I be able to dib him?
Help yourself, fine sir :)

Nobody has done Blades? Really? I'll do Blades, then.

Second opinions on Blurr and Swindle are most welcome.

I believe Clay has already claimed the second slot for Universe Dinobot, though.
electro girl wrote:Is it ok to re-stake my previous claim to movie Recon Barricade? I didnt have time to do it back then but I should be able to start tuesday.
I don't see any problem. I don't think anyone else ever wrote it up anyway.

I'm going to claim Animated Wreck-gar and the Jet Twins. I think somebody already claim them, so I guess this will be round two. :)

More randomly, I'll also claim Beast Wars Retrax.
sageofgrapefruit wrote:I've got some new TFs I'd like to do, if anyone hasn't claimed them.

Or a second opinion, whatever.

Animated Blurr, Animated Swindle, and Universe/Classics Dinobot. (My opinion of Uni Dinobot differs greatly from the current review)
Transformer Kamen wrote:Second opinions on Blurr and Swindle are most welcome.

I believe Clay has already claimed the second slot for Universe Dinobot, though.
OK, yeah I'm totally not going to do Dinobot at this point. Have at it! :)

I will write waspinator.

I just picked up Universe Leo Prime. I did a search, but did not see anyone claim him yet...Did not see him on the toy review page either. I'd like to write his review provided no one else has claimed him :)

Alternity Convoy is mine.

Also doing some random second opinion reviews on Movie Scorponok (Deluxe).
Blackjack wrote:Alternity Convoy is mine.
Red or Silver?

Gah. I've heard great things about that figure, but I have to wait until Megs comes out to have them shipped.:swirly:
Savannahtron wrote:I just picked up Universe Leo Prime...
Is this re-issue able to combine with the Energon Optimus figure? My eldest Scraplet has been longing for a Leobreaker/Ligerjack for simply ages, but I always seem to get sniped on eBay...
Clogs wrote:Is this re-issue able to combine with the Energon Optimus figure? My eldest Scraplet has been longing for a Leobreaker/Ligerjack for simply ages, but I always seem to get sniped on eBay...
Yeah he is a recolor to look like G1 Prime. I have not collected any TFs since Armada, but started back (buying for my son) with Animated. I have picked up some of the Universe classics, but have not picked up that many. I always wanted a Leo Convoy when I collected BW, but never had the chance to get one.

I really don't miss the electronics, and don't intend to pick up Cybertron Prime just to combine the 3rd mode of Leo Prime. He is a decent figure, but not to the level of say a Classics Cyclonus or Starscream.

I have not written a review in several years either, so this will be a good chance to get my feet wet again.
Transformer Kamen wrote:Red or Silver?

Gah. I've heard great things about that figure, but I have to wait until Megs comes out to have them shipped.:swirly:
There is a silver one? Mine is red.

BTW what is Alternity anyway? Is it a continuation of the Binaltech/Kiss Players line? Or something new?
Blackjack wrote:There is a silver one? Mine is red.

BTW what is Alternity anyway? Is it a continuation of the Binaltech/Kiss Players line? Or something new?
Yeah there are two colours of each mold. Red and Silver for Prime; Silver and Blue for Megatron.

From what I've seen/heard, Alternity is a line done in the spirit of Binaltech/Alternators but at a smaller scale (1/32, I think). Right now, I don't think we have any information on whether Alternity is going to be a continuing line or if these will be the only two releases.

Going to claim Fans' Project Shadow Commander armor, as it should be here Friday or Monday or something.

If nobody else has him first, I'd like to stake a claim on Encore Trailbreaker. I hope to get him within a week or two!

Universe 2.0 Superion as well.

So now Bruticus Maximus is pending.... oh. And pics. I forgot...

Target exclusive Sunstorm/Ratchet two pack, which I just picked up for $5. :D

I'll do Samurai Prowl.
Transformer Kamen wrote:Target exclusive Sunstorm/Ratchet two pack, which I just picked up for $5. :D
:wtf:

This pack? http://www.robotkingdom.com/images/prod ... NICPSR.jpg

$5? That is so not farking possible! If we ever get this in the UK (where Animated toys are not seemingly popular, due to the lack of TF:A on terrestrial) I'd have to be justifying around £20.00 to the Beloved... *sobs*

I'd like to claim Universe Legends:

Warpath and Cosmos!

And I'd like to add Universe Ratchet to my other two. Should be up in the next week or two, with photos!

I'll write up Henkei Dirge and Thrust, and since no one else has bothered, Thundercracker.

Actually, I think I'll cover them all in one review since they're still just repaint/remold premiums.

I think I'll do Tripredacus. He's a bit freaky, but in a cool way.

Finished Thundercracker, picking up Hot Shot (or Hot Rod or whatever the Japanese name is)...

finished the gestalt reviews. Still have no luck with my camera... I'll get any possible pics up as soon as I can.

For now, I'll do second opinion reviews to fill in all these free time..
-Movie Starscream (Voyager)
-Animated Swoop
-Movie Barricade (Deluxe)
Blackjack wrote:finished the gestalt reviews. Still have no luck with my camera... I'll get any possible pics up as soon as I can.

For now, I'll do second opinion reviews to fill in all these free time..
-Movie Starscream (Voyager)
-Animated Swoop
-Movie Barricade (Deluxe)
If you want, you can use the pictures from my Animated Swoop review for yours.

I have seen no claim staked on Magnaboss,so if no one cares,I'll do his review.

I've got some new TFs I'd like to do, if anyone hasn't claimed them.

Or a second opinion, whatever.

Animated Blurr, Animated Swindle, and Universe/Classics Dinobot. (My opinion of Uni Dinobot differs greatly from the current review)
Clogs wrote: $5? That is so not farking possible! If we ever get this in the UK (where Animated toys are not seemingly popular, due to the lack of TF:A on terrestrial) I'd have to be justifying around £20.00 to the Beloved... *sobs*
Actually, in some parts, the two-packs have been mislabelled 5 dollars.... not fair!!!! :( :( :(

I'd like to claim Legends Wheelie.

I may take a while to get round to writing it though, so if anyone else is eager, and I seem to be taking ages, just bump me!

Cheers!
Detective Barricade wrote:If you want, you can use the pictures from my Animated Swoop review for yours.
Super. :up::up: Thanks!

@ Dead Man Wade: Any review, second opinion, older lines or anything else, are absolutely welcome. :up:
Dead Man Wade wrote:Are reviews of old figures still accepted? Don't have the money to keep up with new releases like I used to.

If so, I'll ease back in with BW Depth Charge.
They're always welcomed. And Depth Charge is a good figure to start back in with.

Back on topic, I've finished Tripredacus, so now I'll do Marvel Crossovers Spider-Man (Black suit). I've taken quite the liking to him.

Edit: Rather than double post, I'll put this here. I'll also claim Henkei! Dinobot.

Swoop and Screamer are up. Since I'm in the mood to criticize people:devil:... I'm gonna do very negative reviews on the following (which isn't hard, actually):

Universe Galvatron
Universe Cheetor

Hmmm... the Animated review list is short, so second opinion on...

Animated Blurr

Second opinion on TFA Cyb. Mode Optimus Prime...

EDIT: Could I have some tips about the details like putting your name on, using the right size of your letters and so on, because I don't really understand how it al works...
Rattrap's tail wrote:Second opinion on TFA Cyb. Mode Optimus Prime...

EDIT: Could I have some tips about the details like putting your name on, using the right size of your letters and so on, because I don't really understand how it al works...
This may help. You needn't worry about font size or name, as the standard size will do.

Thanks a lot.

And now for something different.

I've recently picked up a set of display stands from Flexidisplay. As I have a premium of down-time at the moment, I may as well give them a reviewing.

The two next things I claim to review are: Armada Rhinox and Armada Terrorsaur.

After that I might review Armada Predacon, but i'll claim him when the time is good...

Well, I'm new at this, but regardless I'd like to claim a review on Generation One Kup (a review that seems long overdue, at least to me :P).

Claiming RoTF Sideswipe and Rampage.

Dropping dibs on the reviews on Galvatron and Cheetor.

Waiting for ROTF to come to I can review new figures.

I'd like to claim a review on the 2007 Movie Deluxe Longarm (specifically, the "Screen Battles: Final Stand" version).

Can I have my own general review thread? Meaning that I don't just review Transformers, but other stuff as well.

This sub-forum is working space for reviews of Transformers (and occasionally unofficial Transformers) for the site; threads in here don't get kept, they're here until they're uploaded, then merged or deleted.

We've got a non-Transformers toys forum for talking about other stuff, or just start a thread in the main TF toys forum if the subject's general TF things.

Rotf wheelie, scout dead end and dirt boss.

my bad, no time to do it

Dead End's finished, and Dirt Boss's coming up tomorrow. Claiming RotF Rollbar.
randywolf wrote:my bad, no time to do it
Do what?

I already have a review of this guy written. I'll just change it around to work with the site's format. That is, unless there's someone who beat me to it that I didn't spot. If so, let me know.

When my Henkei Hot-Shot and Jolt arrive can I do that review pretty please?

I'll drop Spidey, and go for Tripredacus' counterpart, Magnaboss, since 13thScorpio's claim has expired. Plus I want to.

Sorry my claims have gone sour. I'm just going to claim and do Robot Replicas Ratchet. Just picked him up today. :D

I'm dropping Starscream. Someone else can have a goat him.

Picked up the Voyager Fallen today. I'll tenatively claim him for now; however, I'll also be insanely busy for the rest of the summer, so if anyone else wants a crack at him, he's all yours.

Why thank you, yes I shall do ROTF Starscream!:D Magnaboss I'm still working on as well.

I'd like to do Universe SE Drag Strip if no-one else has claimed him that I've missed. Though I'd need someone else to provide photos, my 1.3mp phone camera is a bit poor :)

RotF Rollbar.
Will add more tomorrow.

I claim Nightwatch Prime, and Armada Predacon for my next reviews...

@railfan(EDIT) Thanks for withdrawing, sice you gaveme the chanche to finish my Armada-Beast reviews... Sadly I don't have the other two, so I can't o more...

Rotf legends springer
Rotf scout knockout.

Second review of Steamhammer.

ROTF Breakaway. I claims him.

I request to do a review of RoTF's Mixmaster. Thank you.

Hellow Fellow Archive Members. My name is Rattrap's tail, and I am sending this message to all of you: I claim Revenge of The Fallen, the movie itself, for my next review.
Rattrap's tail wrote:Hellow Fellow Archive Members. My name is Rattrap's tail, and I am sending this message to all of you: I claim Revenge of The Fallen, the movie itself, for my next review.
We don't actually facilitate reviews for the films with the toy merchandising section. If you want to post your thoughts on the film, feel free to do so in the movie forum.
Rattrap's tail wrote:Hellow Fellow Archive Members. My name is Rattrap's tail, and I am sending this message to all of you: I claim Revenge of The Fallen, the movie itself, for my next review.
Yeah... I don't really think that's a toy.

Now, we may be on questionable ground if someone decided to review the GMC Topkick Ironhide edition... But I, for one, would like to see that review.

numbat wrote:Yeah... I don't really think that's a toy.

Now, we may be on questionable ground if someone decided to review the GMC Topkick Ironhide edition... But I, for one, would like to see that review.

It's not a toy, but it is part of the Tf-Merchandise, or, at leat I considerit like that.
Rattrap's tail wrote:It's not a toy, but it is part of the Tf-Merchandise, or, at leat I considerit like that.
You're probably alone in that.

This forum would be a more appropriate place to put in a claim to review the movie itself, since it's where comic, episode and book reviews get posted.

Finally found ROTF Voyager Megatron today. Review will be up next week some time.
Warcry wrote:review the movie itself
I think this probably falls under "post in the movie forum" or "register with Blogspot".

I dunno, I think there's a place for reviews of the live-action movies, just maybe very carefully chosen ones. It seems very stupid that we have reviews of the often peripherally-connected toys and comics, but not, y'know, the films.

Autobot Whirl and Decepticon Bludgeon reviews posted with pics.

The next review I want to claim is ROTF Voyager Optimus Prime.

I would like to add ROTF Scout Class Scalpel / The Doctor to my list, if I may.

(As ever - if someone really wants to do him before I manage to get to it [I will be awaiting his arrival from Clay's Transatlantic Toy Emporium], then go for it!)

Has anyone done a review of ROTF Deep Desert Brawl or Depthcharge yet? If not, consider my hat thrown into the ring.

Hi all, just got blazing lockdown, would like to do a review?

Claiming the ice cream truck version of the twins. I know it's not out yet; I don't care. I have things to say about them.

I would really like to do a wee review of ROTF Legends Megatron.

It's safe to say I won't get round to a Deluxe Sideswipe review in the foreseeable future though.

As ever, if anyone' particularly keen on any I've got claimed but haven't gotten round to yet, jump in and steal 'em!

I shall claim that mixed bag - ROTF Leader Class Megatron.

Odd request- would anyone mind if I did a 3rd review of Nightwatch Optimus Prime? Aside from Bonecrusher, he is the only other toy I bought from the first movie.

2nd review of Henkei Astrotrain
2007 Movie Ultimate Bumblebee

One of them's gonna get a 10, the other a 1. No prizes for guessing.

@ the movie reviews — sometime this weekend, if I could find the time, I would review the first movie. The 'General site planning'?
Zeeks wrote:Odd request- would anyone mind if I did a 3rd review of Nightwatch Optimus Prime? Aside from Bonecrusher, he is the only other toy I bought from the first movie.
We don't have a first review, so sure.
Clay wrote:We don't have a first review, so sure.
Ah..I was under the impression that Rattraps Tail and Sades either did one or were doing one, but its all good. I will then try to get him done in two weeks. Thanks.

I'll do a second review of Voyager Megatron (ROTF), and a review on Scalpel AKA 'The Doctor' in addition to Breakaway.

Ultimate Bumblebee is coming tommorow or the day after. In the meantime, I'm claiming:

ROTF Demolishor (2nd)
ROTF Ransack (2nd)

The Demolishor review is pending, but in the meantime, here are some random reviews I'm claiming. Anyone else interested can steal them:

Universe Classics Prowl (2nd)
Universe Classics Sideswipe (2nd)

Ooh, I' like to have a go at reviewing ROTF Legends Optimus Prime, as him and Jetfire are the only fallen toys I have so far . . .

I just grabbed RoTF Starscream as well- so if no one else is doing him, then I will take a shot at it. Thanks again.
Zeeks wrote:I just grabbed RoTF Starscream as well- so if no one else is doing him, then I will take a shot at it. Thanks again.
As has been mentioned before, second reviews are always welcomed.

Breakaway's done, other than pictures, so that leaves the other two. (didn't see your claim to Scalpel earlier, Numbat. You don't mind if I take the first crack at him, do you?)
Detective Barricade wrote:As has been mentioned before, second reviews are always welcomed.

Breakaway's done, other than pictures, so that leaves the other two. (didn't see your claim to Scalpel earlier, Numbat. You don't mind if I take the first crack at him, do you?)
Not at all!

Providence dictates that I won't be able to review Scalpel for a while now (over a month and a half, I expect) - so if someone else wants to do the second review in the meantime, I would completely understand - go for it!

I'll still be able to finish up Leader Megatron and Legends Sideswipe though! Then all quiet from me for a bit.

Will be getting some copies of the ROTF games from Activision, so I'll review those as soon as I'm able.

Titanium Series >Target Exclusives:
Optimus Prime and Thrust posted.

Has anyone claimed a second ROTF/Universe Superion review?

Yeah. Me. Just now.:devil: Also ROTF Mixmaster.
Detective Barricade wrote:Yeah. Me. Just now.:devil: Also ROTF Mixmaster.
Couldn't you give it to me this time, man? :p It could be debated that I claimed it when I asked. :p

If DB is going to be a DB, (Kidding, kidding :p), then I'll see what else I've got in my collection that hasn't been claimed. Perhaps I'll finally get to that Primal/Megatron 2006 2-pack.

Got a parcel from BBTS today. I'll be reviewing Alternity Megatron in the next couple of days.

Since all my reviews are done... Here's something to take on my time:

-Universe Galvatron (2)
-ROTF Skids deluxe (2)
-ROTF Legends Jetfire (2)

Anyone who wants to swipe them are welcome.

I be claiming ROTF Mudflap. (Just picked him up.) That is, unless he isn't already claimed.

Claiming Rotf legends Grindor, if no one's done that yet.

I'll do a Wal-Mart exclusive Skywarp RotF voyager class review.
Sir Auros wrote:Got the package of the games for all systems (thankfully, I do have them all), so I'll be working on those this week. You might need to give me a deadline extension, because that's a lot of games.
You have all? How fortunate of you. I really want to play the 'main' games (PS3; XBOX), which seem to be fantastic. Instead, all I got is the more-or-less crappy Wii version. They did such a good job in the first game...

Claiming
-Transformers: the Game (2007 Movie) for the Wii

ROTF RAVAAAAAAGE! I haz him.

Just got ROTF JetFire and it seems no one claimed it ( if it did, in the last period), then I guess you can chalk this up to review Nu. 2

And again....my warning on any review I claim...Due to my farking job (working from 10-12AM everyday = no freaking fun....That's what happens when your project is nearing the last streach.....So tired!), I MAY or MAY NOT be able to complete my review...Like my G1 Omega Supreme that I'm STILL meant to write! But got delayed to due a lot of reasons! Hope I can get this through!

EDIT: CHRIST! My brain is gone lol (that's what happens when you work over 10 hours a day lol), I meant to claim the LEADER class Jetfire. lol

Finally found Blazemaster today.

Should have the hands/feet set for Superion in the not-too-distant future. I think I'll provide a review of it.

I have been thinking about doing a G1 Fortress Maximus review. I have a nice complete one in the box, and have not had it out more than one time.

How far in advance can we claim reviews? I'd like to do the Encore #19 tapes review (Frenzy, Rumble, Overkill and Lazerbeak/Buzzsaw).

Got the package of the games for all systems (thankfully, I do have them all), so I'll be working on those this week. You might need to give me a deadline extension, because that's a lot of games.

Posted my review of the 360/PS3 versions, and I'm working on the Wii and DS versions. I didn't get copies of the PC or PSP versions, so someone else could do those if interested.

Working on the Fort Max review, I also picked up ROTF Devastator, will do a review this week. I'll try to have Fort Max done by next weekend. Of course if no one else has previously claimed Devastator.

Claiming Dune Runner.

Ejector should come in a week or so, so I'm claiming him as well. Anyone who wants to beat me to the punch, however, are welcome to do so.

If nobody's claimed him yet, I'd like to claim the review for ROTF Nightbeat.

Claiming:
-Deluxe Ice Cream Truck Twins
-Deluxe Dead End

Ejector's not happening anytime soon, so anyone who wants to review him, go ahead.

claiming ROTF swerve and ROTF Arcee.

claiming Universe Mini-Con 10 pack instead. So my claims as of now are:
- ROTF Swerve
- ROTF Arcee
-Universe Minicon 10 pack

Since I can't find any reviews or claims on it, I'll also claim ROTF Jolt.

Claiming ROTF Ejector!!!

I claim Revenge of the Fallen: Decepticons, to release my anger on it!

I'd like to review Henkei Smokescreen (who turned up today and I'm glad I got him instead of the Hasbro version) and Henkei Ramjet (really wish I had managed to get the Hasbro version :p).

If Savannahtron doesn't upload his review of ROTF Devastator within the next week, I will submit one myself. Not to be a jerk or anything, I was just really hoping to read it before buying it, but when Wal-Mart was down to its last unit, I just couldn't wait any longer. And still no review =(

(I know you were working on Fortress Maximus, but if I can submit a review for a big piece, I most certainly will)

Not going to get around to Henkei Ramjet before I go away, so I'll unclaim him for the time being.

For a bit of nostalgia, I'll review Beast Wars Manterror.

I'm going to be writing an artistic critical analysis of a Transformer for art college and wondered if it would go in reviews or essay writing?
electro girl wrote:I'm going to be writing an artistic critical analysis of a Transformer for art college and wondered if it would go in reviews or essay writing?
As long as the figure in question hasn't been reviewed yet or is eligible for a second review, you should be fine posting it here.

Otherwise, sounds interesting. :)
Transformer Kamen wrote:As long as the figure in question hasn't been reviewed yet or is eligible for a second review, you should be fine posting it here.

Otherwise, sounds interesting. :)
well I havn't decided on the figure yet and pretty much all the figures I own have been reviewed here. the other thing is it's not strictly a review as i'd be treating the figure like a work of art.
electro girl wrote:well I havn't decided on the figure yet and pretty much all the figures I own have been reviewed here. the other thing is it's not strictly a review as i'd be treating the figure like a work of art.

Ah, I may have misunderstood your intent then. If you're interesting in having the critique proofread and uploaded to the site, then I think what you're doing is unique enough to do so (though keep in mind that Clay has the final word, and may have a counter opinion). On the other hand, if you're simply interested in feedback, then the creative forums are probably more appropriate.

Kamen I'll Pm you what I've written tonight sometime tommorow so you can take a look ok?

Has anyone claimed ROTF Voyager Long Haul? If not, I shall jump at the chance of reviewing another TF that turns into a massive bit of mining kit.

(I saw these Caterpillar dumpers out in Botswana earlier this year, and have driven by them in open cast mines when working - but the thing that really struck home the size was the fact they are transported in two massive components on the road!)

It will likely be subject to what has become my normal review timeframe. It could be a few weeks. My wife has her ultimate deadline for project work for a course she's been doing in her spare time, so I'm not likely to get much computer time!

Also, I note Voyager Mixmaster is missing photos - I am happy to supply. However, I have taken my transformation cues from the concept art, rather than the instructions or stock photos. Given the toy was clearly designed to be configured close to the concept art, it makes sense too (and makes use of some of those apparently superfluous joints on the arms!).

I like him more now that I've fiddled with him with this in mind, but Mixmaster is still quite a mess.

Long haul, on the other hand, is a competent TF, if nothing special.

Is it okay if I did a second review of Scalpel? I bought the little jerk, and I have major MAJOR issues with that toy. (In other words, my review will be almost one hundred percent in opposition to the previous one posted.)

Everyone okay with that?

Claiming Encore Cassettes (Ratbat, Slugfest, Ramhorn, Steeljaw), as I don't see any review for it. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

For the Minicon set, I must apologize. I'm experiencing delays, the computer ate my first draft. Now all that's left of my review for them is the introduction and Windrazor's section. :o

Claiming ROTF Deluxe Blazemaster - if no one else has.

I don't think anyone has claimed it, nor written a review for it, but I'd like to claim the Universe Commemorative Series Insecticons...

I'd like to add Universe Commemorative Series Perceptor to my claim list.

Has anyone claimed universe Blades?
electro girl wrote:Has anyone claimed universe Blades?
A word of caution: don't word it like that! If you say "Has anyone claimed x?" someone may answer "Yes, I'm claiming it right now." You're better to just put "I claim universe Blades unless someone else already has."

@ electro girl: nope, I don't think so.

For my part, I'm gonna write up Universe Hot Shot.
Blackjack wrote:@ electro girl: nope, I don't think so.

For my part, I'm gonna write up Universe Hot Shot.
So is it ok for me to do my 'analysis' of henkei Hot-shot? Or should I just forget about it and just do Blades?
electro girl wrote:So is it ok for me to do my 'analysis' of henkei Hot-shot? Or should I just forget about it and just do Blades?
I think it's okay if you really want to do a Henkei Hot Shot analysis. It would be considered a second review in this site... after all, I'm claiming Hasbro's version, not the Henkei one. A review of Blades would be super, but either way it's fine. I think.

Sorry to have to do this, but I will have to relinquish my claims of Universe Reissues Insecticons and Perceptor. I have completely run out of time as I finish grad school. I apologize to anyone who wanted to claim them earlier and didn't get the opportunity since I took 'em, but I just don't have the time anymore... :(

Claiming a second review of Scouts class Scalpel. Yeah, before you guys flame me for taking a second review, I can assure that this one will be very, very negative compared to the first one, which is a positive review.

No offense, Detective Barricade, but I really dislike this toy (despite it being adorable and all) and I think it deserves a more negative review.

Well it is a different opinion...

Currently working on Masterpiece Skywarp (Hasbro version), so I'll claim that.

Also claiming Movie's Robot Replicas Megatron

Apologies to Clay, BTW. Been busy lately. I'll have the Arcee/Chromia pics up in the weekend.

I'm dropping Robot Replicas Megatron, mainly because the toy's gone off to, well, somewhere. Can't find it. :o

That's about it for my reviews so far. Wait 'till I get myself some new ROTF toys at December.

As soon as it comes in, I'll be writing a review of the FansProject City addon set. It'll probably just be an addendum to my current review of the main set, but I'd like to clean up that review a bit, so I'll just be reposting the whole thing.

Finally received notification of Encore 19 coming, I think I claimed this one when I pre-ordered. I'd like to claim it again. This will be the first time I have ever owned Frenzy/Rumble and I am stoked. These guys will go well with the 25th Soundwave I have now :)

Muhahahaha, I will have a massive Decepticon tape army now. I need to go back and buy the other Encore tapes.

Right-o. I'm claiming ROTF Thrust.

Also, I would like to respectfully rewrite my old reviews of Movie Overcast and Movie Divebomb. Those that I wrote last year were so... fanboyish and professionally embarassing that it hurts.

But the fanbois in me likes to read other fanboyz reviews. Hehehe, there are a few reviews (ie. Armada stuff) that I wrote that I would take back now, but that is the way we roll. New line comes out, we are smitten by the collector bug and so everything that comes out is glazed in the sugary film of love for the bots.

A few classic toys come to mind, I am a big fan of G1, BW, RID, TFA, Classics/Universe and MP stuff.

Each line has a few that I like, but overall those are the ones that I really like. In fact, when RID came out, I only bought Prime and Ultra Magnus from the whole series, but looking back, RID was a pretty decent line.

G1, well, mostly for nostalgia because comparing some to modern versions of their own Classic/Universe self puts the original bot to shame.

So, I would just leave the first impressions as is, but meh, that's just me. :)

You've got a point there, Sav. I will leave Divebomb alone, but Overcast's so badly written that I can't stand it there. Also, it will make people who read it think Overcast's actually good, so I'll rewrite that one alone.

Claiming ROTF Dirge.

I want to do Legends Devastator. I also want to get an update done before the end of the year. Let's see how it goes!

Claiming the KISS Players Position set.

I haven't been around in a long while, I need to start working on this stuff again.

I just got the Chinese "Fortress Minimus", so I'm gonna do that first.

I want to pose the little bugger in photos with a common G1 TF though, for size comparison. Any suggestions on which one would be best? (a G1 EVERYONE has?)

Might be a better reference point of a new deluxe figure, or for example, a Hot Rod G1 figure.

i would like to claim beast wars buzzclaw please. i'll have it written by sunday.

I'm gonna take G1 Gnaw, I have a hard time believing I'll have any competition for the fat lil bugger. :)

I would now like to claim classics legends bumblebee(the repaint of cybertron legends hot shot)

i am claiming universe Special edition megatron and universe special edition overkill

I'd like to claim ROTF Bludgeon, if that's okay.

Hey has anyone done a review of the Revenge of the Fallen Smokescreen, Reverb or the Preview Bumblebee figures?
zeoman4.5 wrote:Hey has anyone done a review of the Revenge of the Fallen Smokescreen, Reverb or the Preview Bumblebee figures?
Nope, go for it. :)

I'm going to claim the Nest vs of Bumblebee vs Soundwave and Beachcomber vs Deadlift. Found both tonight at Wal-mart.

Edit 1: On second thought, if anyone else wants to do these, I'll pass. Want to share the love :)

I think I'll do Legends Devastator.

Claiming Binaltech Arcee.

hmm, I have little to do for the next day or so, so I'm gonna claim G1 Bombburst.

and G1 Mainframe (why not)...

Still sitting at home pending a car repair, so I've written a couple more G1 reviews. I won't post them all yet though, as I don't want to create too big of a backlog. For now I've completed one for G1 Slugslinger, and I'm in the middle of doing one for Impossible Toys' "Quintesson Judge", since I included him in one of Gnaw's photos.

If nobody else has claimed him, I'd like to do ROTF Brawn.

No, RoTF Brawn or Lockdown, so I'll review RoTF Mindwipe who I picked up instead. :)

I claim the North American release of Constructicon Devastator (aka EZ aka Legends). It just got released in a nice combo pack, and I JUST picked him up at the local Walmart.

Detective Barricade did do a claim on the Legends version, but that was over two weeks ago. Does this conflict? I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. If this isn't cool, I'll cease and desist. But if this IS cool, I'll have the review done in a day or two. With pics.
ElectricGecko wrote:Detective Barricade did do a claim on the Legends version, but that was over two weeks ago. Does this conflict? I don't want to step on anyone's toes here. If this isn't cool, I'll cease and desist. But if this IS cool, I'll have the review done in a day or two. With pics.
Sorry. Just saw that Detective Barricade DID post a review that I somehow missed. I do have pics, though, if they're needed.

Second review of Whirl and Bludgeon, because I'm getting the twist-ties off now.

Since it'd been almost two weeks since I posted the notice above, I went ahead and posted G1 Slugslinger and the Quintesson Judge.

In the meantime, I've written reviews for G1 Seaspray, plus Ramhorn and Ratbat (since their Encore versions went up recently).

Working on getting more photos of the Judge so all his faces can be seen, but until then I reposted the photo of him w/ Gnaw.

Finally found RoTF Brawn and Lockdown. I'm in the middle of a move, so it may take me longer to get them up.

Dibs on ROTF Bludgeon, as well as Skystalker.

hmm... I guess I'll do G1s Prowl and Kickback. Might as well.

I can't see one, so will bash out something for Animated Arcee. Someone feel free to correct me or grab the slot when I lose track of time, though.

i claim dibs(whatever that is) on 'transformers universe 2.0 optimus prime (25th anniversary) with pics and ill also get pics for the other 2 reviews i did. done tomm

Waiting on G2 Laser Optimus Prime (or Prime of Justice). I will do a review when he comes in.
Savannahtron wrote:Waiting on G2 Laser Optimus Prime (or Prime of Justice). I will do a review when he comes in.
I love that figure, though not enough to actually get stickers for him apparently. He's been naked for, what?, 15 years now? Nudity is the right of all sentient beings!

*ahem*

Finally, got moved in, but I won't have internet access at my apartment until next week. Ideally, I'll have RoTF Brawn's and Lockdown's reviews done before then and can just toss them up when I'm online.

I'd like to claim Universe Darkwind (TRU Exclusive) as I just picked him up last night...

Found Cybertronian Mode Ratchet today, [/I]still[/I] no sign of Arcee, though.

Claiming ROTF Buster Prime at the moment. Hopefully it won't take me 5 months to finish this time.

Can I pretty please do the G1 Autobot Micromaster Battle Patrol? I assume it would be all one review instead of four?

Does anybody mind if I do Alternity Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in one go? As in, one review of the basic mould, just highlighting the differences between them.
Knightdramon wrote:Does anybody mind if I do Alternity Bumblebee and Cliffjumper in one go? As in, one review of the basic mould, just highlighting the differences between them.
We have a precedent for such things.

Now that I have a little more time after finishing grad school, I'd like to claim:

Universe Commemorative Perceptor
ROTF Divebomb
Ah, aces. Will do the alternity duo and finish up Buster Prime in...no time :D

I'd very much like to do my first reviews, though I'm not sure how to post them etc? I can see no reviews for G1 Snarl and Swoop, so as I've just completed my long-awaited Dinobot collection I'd like to participate pretty please. :o)
kurgen wrote:I'd very much like to do my first reviews, though I'm not sure how to post them etc? I can see no reviews for G1 Snarl and Swoop, so as I've just completed my long-awaited Dinobot collection I'd like to participate pretty please. :o)
Feel free!

As for me, I'm dropping ROTF Skystalker. I'm still keen on reviewing Bludgeon once he comes, though... damned delays...
Blackjack wrote:Feel free!

As for me, I'm dropping ROTF Skystalker. I'm still keen on reviewing Bludgeon once he comes, though... damned delays...
I'll claim Skystalker then, if there's no objections. I'd also like to claim the Universe Commemorative Series Insecticons now that I have time to do them...
kupimus aka(clocker)
Protoform

Post by kupimus aka(clocker) »

ill have a go at reviewing micromaster reissue sixliner and 2007 movie clocker.
Let this be thy final lesson monster, no man is e'er defeated till his last breath is drawn! And e'en THEN, 'tis most unwise for the victor to assume the battle is ended, for with god and man, a war is ne'er over till the ultimate wrong is set aright and the final villain is DONE!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Claiming:
-Generations Thrust
-Generations Drift
-Transformers Hubcap

I'm dropping Bludgeon.. a little unpleasant incident led him into literally being lost in mail.

:D Never mind that, he came in just now. Looks like I'll be reviewing him instead of Hubcap. Or both, if I get the time.

The Bludgeon review is done. But instead of Hubcap, I'm going to review EZ Collection Devastator (the Japanese version of the Legends toy).

Claiming PCC Searchlight

EDIT: MERGED.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'm going to review PCC Huffer and PCC Smolder.
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

Gonna do G1 Slamdance (Raindance and Grandslam), if the a/c ever gets fixed. dammit.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

I'll do Alternity Starscream.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

Guess I'll do G1 Octopunch...
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Claiming:
-HFTD Brimstone
-Transformers: War for Cybertron (for PC)

along with PCC Searchlight from several days ago.

I'm going to take a while to review all of these, since I'm trying to prioritize Beast Wars and the IDW comics when writing reviews. Hopefully by next month they'll be done (WFC will take a longer time because I'm going to review the fiction bit as well). If anyone wants to snipe any of my claims, feel free to do so- just drop me a PM.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:-Transformers: War for Cybertron (for PC)
Yay, that means I don't need to!

Are you still planning on reviewing Hubcap? If not I'd be glad to.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Warcry wrote:Yay, that means I don't need to!

Are you still planning on reviewing Hubcap? If not I'd be glad to.
You can have Hubcap if you want to. The WFC game could be yours to review too, if you want it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

No, no, you can go ahead with WFC. It doesn't run very well on my machine, so if I was going to review it properly I'd have to find another box to install it on.

Hubcap, however, I'll take care of. :)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

No one ever reviewed Animated Electrostatic Soundwave (the black redeco with Ratbat), did they?

I think I'll take a stab at that one.
babycoffman

Post by babycoffman »

Claiming Universe Dinbot.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Legends-class Ravage for me!
Cal
Protoform

Post by Cal »

I dib G1 Commerative Piranacon and Walmart Powerglide. Maybe I'll write something this weekend.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Keeping up with the new toyline theme, I'll do Generations WFC Optimus Prime (which reminds me... I have to do a write-up of the PC game).
Firestrider57
Protoform

Claiming hftd deluxe ironhide

Post by Firestrider57 »

Claiming Ironhide hftd deluxe version
numbat

Post by numbat »

Has anyone claimed or done HFTD / ROTF Leader Starscream? If not, I may do one... It could take a while though, so if anyone else wants in there before me, just let me know and do it!

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I don't see any reviews for 2010 Seaspray, so consider him snagged. :)