Transformers & other robots for sale

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Cliffjumper

Transformers & other robots for sale

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/bluestoneridge/m.html - ebay listings (including some of the wife's stuff), nothing not offered before.

Some Alt (Shockwave, that Trailbreaker thing I did, Bluestreak), Movie (Brawl, Sentinel, Sideways, Sideswipe, Shockwave), G1 (TFC Soundwave) to come but I kinda want to clear out what I'm shifting already first. Also probably going to get rid of most of my Prime but I think I'll sit on that for a while. Currently undecided on the G1 cars; they're not really on display but they're so beautiful.

Even my super-sexy Clover DX Gundam and Popy DX Dairugger XV might well be for the chop. :( Hanging onto my Joes as they're probably £500 + of easy to post easy to store money-in-waiting.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Might be interested in RTS Bee and the KO Prowl/Smokescreen - any chance of pics first?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh, will get them tomorrow when the light's a bit better. Not sure how well I'll do with Bee's face on that score but will try.

For the KOs... Smokescreen has diecast but can be a bitch to get into car mode. Red rally deco with made-up livery, might be some Engrish on there. Head painted red as a BT Cliffjumper by me, not a particularly good job TBH. http://chimungmung.com/images/bt01_red.jpg is the original.

Prowl is all-plastic but a reasonable BT replica (i.e. Japanese door lettering). Only real problem is robot mode white (e.g. head, arms) is a weird eggshell type colour - a bit like nicotine staining but he was like that when I got him... Aside from that he's not bad for a KO with good clean paint apps (though the 'Bot symbols are changed - from memory the same ones as on the Grimlock KO) and the like - IIRC the fingers are a bit loose. Gun and baton included. Does have a BT KO box too. http://chimungmung.com/images/bt_1.jpg is the exact KO.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

You're getting rid of leader Starscream? You have no heart.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

tahukanuva wrote:You're getting rid of leader Starscream? You have no heart.
I haven't the shelf-space for him and I'd rather he went to someone who'll appreciate an excellent figure. I'm trying to prune my hoarding instincts. And get money, of course.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Are congratulations in order?
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Cliffjumper wrote:
  • G1 Jetfire: mild yellowing, missing gun clip but unbroken, good joints, all armour & rifle, respectable stickers - £45.
:)

Could be tempted by this depending on the extent of the yellowing.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
The Reverend

Post by The Reverend »

Cliffjumper wrote:Decided anything that's been in a draw for a few months is cullable; likely upcoming change of circumstances likely to further affect.
  • Robot Masters Star Saber: 100% complete, instructions, minty fresh, tatty box - £15
This.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

EDIT: @ Dalek Will see if I can photograph a way that it shows up; it /might/ just be nicotine staining (which, IIRC, can clean off) rather than yellowing-yellowing.

EDIT: @ Reverend - will get some pictures later today :)
Notabot wrote:Are congratulations in order?
Yeh, I suppose. But it's more a space rather than money thing - any funds will go on me or at best Xmas or treats for the wife, we're just clearing out stuff we don't really use in order to free up a room in the house. And I've never really liked the idea of having a box of TFs or whatever in the attic that no-one uses.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Cliffjumper wrote:
  • ROTF Deluxe Skids & Mudflap (ice cream van): 100%, mint, instructions, Reprolabels applied - £10
I'd be interested in this.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Cliffjumper wrote:Yeh, I suppose. But it's more a space rather than money thing - any funds will go on me or at best Xmas or treats for the wife, we're just clearing out stuff we don't really use in order to free up a room in the house. And I've never really liked the idea of having a box of TFs or whatever in the attic that no-one uses.
:)

The only way I can have any number of Transformers is to have a box under the bed and keep things in regular display circulation because of the wife (who still hates them...).

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

numbat wrote::)

The only way I can have any number of Transformers is to have a box under the bed and keep things in regular display circulation because of the wife (who still hates them...).
Yeh, mine don't really have that sort of circulation. Some of these guys haven't been transformed since I reviewed them for my site, plus I've got loads of shelf space so if I'm not using it for these guys...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Pass on the Prowl (thought it might have been the Subaru in black and white) but definitely interested in the other two.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Pictures and additional items & details edited into top post. Non-TF stuff to follow soon.

@ Denyer: got a box with your name on it anyway; can chuck bits in with that if you like?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If it's easier. Just remind me what your PP addy is. Also interested in Pipes and Air Raid, and haven't read further down the list yet...

edit: Yep, think that's everything ta.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

It's the site one - http://counter-x.net/contact.html

Cool, let me know what you're after, don't worry about postage what with regularly sending me tons of awesome stuff. (Pipes rocks, BTW, especially if you have Huffer as comparison - all-time most awesome retooling work ever).

http://s49.beta.photobucket.com/user/To ... uffForSale should (though Photobucket seems to be shite now) bring up a gallery of everything I'm hawking if people want a browse.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Sent. Yeah, got a Huffer tucked away somewhere. Must get around to digging out the rest and filling in the gaps...
inflatable dalek

Bloody Denyer getting in there first with Pipes.

Jetfire looks nicely battle damaged... just one more thing [/Columbo], size wise how would be compare to (the original) MP Prime?
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Just below shoulder height IIRC (I think there's actually a picture on my facebook). If it's UK shipping with someone I've traded with a few problems I've no worries with doing a return if you're disappointed with his condition.

EDIT: My bad, closer to chest window height.
inflatable dalek

Great, that means he should fit on my shelving. Would it be OK to sort this out on my next pay day (Friday the 23rd)?