G1 DVDs

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Edo
Protoform
Location: Somewhere in the pinelands of NJ forming his own subgroup of Autobots that run entirely on vodka.

G1 DVDs

Post by Edo »

Hello all. I was wondering if the DVDs of G1 seasons coming out will also include the Japanese series like Headmasters, Victory, etc? Any ideas?
"Why don't they just put Marmaduke to sleep?"
- Jake Morgandorpher
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Theres a DVD out called 'Transformers Takara' featuring the first six episodes of Headmasters.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Edo
Protoform
Location: Somewhere in the pinelands of NJ forming his own subgroup of Autobots that run entirely on vodka.

Post by Edo »

Is it out in stores or available online somewhere?:cool:
"Why don't they just put Marmaduke to sleep?"
- Jake Morgandorpher
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

yeah they have the Headmasters on DVD, I've seen it on ebay acouple of times the only problem is, is that its region 2 so it won't play on your normal DVD player.. I hope within time that they will release the TF headmaster and others on DVD... that would be nice..
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Edo
Is it out in stores or available online somewhere?:cool:
Well its available in stores in the UK, so I don't see why it shouldn't be in the US.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Autoprime720
Protoform

Post by Autoprime720 »

i live in the u.s. and ive never seen anything like that..the only thing ive seen is burnt vcds on ebay..u could also d/l them which is what im doing...i have about half of them
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

same here I only seen them on ebay as VCD's and just that couple of times I've seen them on DVD.. but in Japan..
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Fenris
Protoform

Post by Fenris »

Originally posted by Jetfire426
yeah they have the Headmasters on DVD, I've seen it on ebay acouple of times the only problem is, is that its region 2
Region 2?Good.........:D
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Hmm... I'd be shocked if the UK had it and the US didn't.
Dinobot - Code Of Hero