News from the Toy Fare 2010 in Nuremberg, Germany

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Philister
Protoform

News from the Toy Fare 2010 in Nuremberg, Germany

Post by Philister »

​My wife and I visited the Nuremberg Toyfare today and I went by the Hasbro booth to look at the Transformers. Here's what I saw.

The RPMs line seems to a major success and there'll be lots of new products there. Apart from at least a dozen new RPM cars I've seen, there is a new race track / play set, titled "Bumblebee's Battle Track".

Additionally a new RPM subline called "Stealth Force" was introduced. This line consists of Voyager- and Deluxe-sized vehicles. They can't transform into robots, but they do electronically fold out weapons and other technical knick-knacks. Optimus Prime and Megatron come in Voyager-size, Bumblebee in Deluxe size.

Finally, the RPM line is rounded out by a new Bumblebee car, a remote controlled one this time. Size-wise it's somewhere between Ultimate Battle BB and Human Alliance BB.

Among the "real" Transformers we saw Leader Starscream (in the new orange packaging), Seaspray and Power Core Combiner Huffer, all old news. What I hadn't seen so far, though, were the following:
- Scout class figure Hubcap, who transforms into a red muscle car
- Scout class figure Brimstone, who transforms into a blue motorbike
- Power Core combiner Team "Aerialbots", consisting of a leader figure just below Deluxe size and four team members just below Scout size.

No sign of any War for Cybertron or Animated figures, sadly.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Hubcap is red now?
Come on and wind me up.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

another tf fan wrote:Hubcap is red now?
It wouldn't be the first time...

Could you tell if Hubcap and Brimstone were movie toys, part of the Power Core Combiners line, or something else entirely?
Philister
Protoform

Post by Philister »

Brimstone and Hubcap are more or less in Movie/ROTF style and not part of the Power Core line-up.