Chris Ryall updates schedule for upcoming Transformers titles (again)

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
zigzagger

Chris Ryall updates schedule for upcoming Transformers titles (again)

Post by zigzagger »

IDW publisher/editor-in-chief Chris Ryall has posted an updated schedule (over at the IDW forums) for upcoming IDW Transformers titles. This update includes the re-re-scheduled and highly anticipated Transformers: Devastation #1 - originally set for September 19th, which was then bumped to October 3rd, and then bumped back to September 26th.

Welllll, guess we'll just have to wait and see, and hope that comicnewsi, diamond, etc, etc, will confirm this. :\

Nevertheless, thanks go out to Mr. Ryall for the statement and the IDW Forums.
Oh, and here is the original statement as posted on the IDW forums

Been a bit busy around here, but don't worry, a lot is happening and a lot of books are coming. We're even sending Megatron 4 to print next week! That has been the most delayed book ever for us, but it's almost done now...

Here's what's coming minus the Megatron in-store date, which I don't have yet (but it'll be early October, since we're printing it in Canada, not Korea):

Sept. 26:
TF Devastation #1
TF: Beast Wars: The Ascending #1
TF Sourcebook #1 (no, really!)

Oct. 3:
TF Magazine #3
TF UK Dinobots #2

Oct. 10:
Art of Transformers HC
TF: Devastation #2

Oct. 17:
TF: Beast Wars: The Ascending #2
TF Sourcebook #2

Oct. 24:
TF UK Dinobots #3

The TF Premiere Edition HC (a friggin' huge book, 500+ pages) and the Ramjet Spotlight are at the printer's now, too. We'll be finalizing Megatron 4 next week, and Dev 3, and I've already gotten some covers and pages from the NEXT Spotlight, which I should probably announce soon...
[edit]
On another note (and perhaps stating the obvious), I am assuming the TF Sourcebook mentioned here is referring the the Beast Wars Sourcebook.
trilobitepictures
Protoform

Post by trilobitepictures »

What is this 500+ page book of which he speaks...?
"It goes 'bing' when there's stuff."

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Originally posted by trilobitepictures
What is this 500+ page book of which he speaks...?

Infiltration, Stormbringer, Escalation and the first wave of Spotlight issues (Shockwave; Nightbeat; Hot Rod; Sixshot; and Ultra Magnus). Plus a tip-in plate signed by Furman, Su, and Figueroa.
-Alex???
trilobitepictures
Protoform

Post by trilobitepictures »

Originally posted by Aardvark
Infiltration, Stormbringer, Escalation and the first wave of Spotlight issues (Shockwave; Nightbeat; Hot Rod; Sixshot; and Ultra Magnus). Plus a tip-in plate signed by Furman, Su, and Figueroa.

:D
That's what I was hoping.
"It goes 'bing' when there's stuff."