*Cheapish* Cyberverse figures wanted

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Cliffjumper

*Cheapish* Cyberverse figures wanted

Post by Cliffjumper »

Right, here's the thing. I'm getting married in June and am basically keeping out of things, having negotiated my responsibilities down to sorting the music, trying not to have sex with any of the bridesmaids and the seating plan. The latter was a piece of piss and I've negotiated for all the tables to be Transformer-themed, so we can tell people they're on the Ironhide table. Said table will have an Ironhide toy on it, helping with recognition, functioning as a talking point and ensuring upset of elderly relatives who think I should grow up.

Cyberverse figures are ideal for this as if they disappear at any point it's no problem, they're simple enough for non-fans and probably won't break. So what I need is as follows:

Commander Optimus Prime
Commander Ironhide (black)
Sideswipe
Bumblebee (is there a better one than the RotF Legends one I already have that I haven't sold because he's not worth anything?)
Ratchet
Roadbuster
Topspin
Jolt (ROTF Legends; I have one, but don't want to risk him if at all possible)

And I've got Leadfoot already.

What I'm basically asking is that as the DotM stuff is starting to get widely reduced, if people could keep an eye out for cheap versions of any of the above and let me know I'd be terribly grateful.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

If I'm not feeling as shit by mid-week will go and poke my nose in at Merry Hill and have a shufty.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

I'll have a looksey at work as well.

Though I can foresee problems in people having no idea who each character looks like anyway. So the best bet is just to invite all of us so you won't have to worry about having to move Jolters who've sat on Ironhide through confusion.

I'd also help by keeping the bridesmaids occupied so there's no risk of you being tempted.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Nothing resembling sales in Sainsburys, Asda or Toys'R'us over this way. Fair amount of Primes and a few Ironhides in Sainsburys, though, which presumably they'll start clearing at some point.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Thanks for looking anyway; is it me, or do few UK stores with toys reduce stuff to clear? Stock that's been shelf-warming for years (I'm thinking the solid metre-wide Armada Laserbeaks to be found in every single British Toys R Us c. 2003) just suddenly disappears overnight.

(could've sworn I responded on the day, how rude I must seem)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Hmm, roughly how cheap do you call cheap for a Legion or Commander figure? Just so I know, while I'm out and about...
Wreck and Rule!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

At the mo, probably £3 for the little ones, £5-6 for the Commander ones... I'm fairly confident none are going to become super-scarce in the next six months (the only Legends-type figures that seem to go up in value are the likes of Ravage, Arcee and Wheelie that're 'small' in the films), so I've plenty of time to up the ante and just fork out for retail.
numbat

Post by numbat »

You still after all of those?

I'll be at Asda sometime over the weekend, and they had them reduced last time (when I picked up Legion Leadfoot and Roadbuster).

Which Commander Optimus Prime are you after? They have had stacks of the second version last time I was in, but none of the original release.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Though it's of no help to Cliffy the one and only DOTM toys my Tesco has so far reduced is the Leader class, which is now 21 quid, or slightly cheaper than the next size down. Worth keeping an eye out for, I'm planning to get a Sentinel at some point. Though unsurprisingly they're now the only TF's to be sold out.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
numbat

Post by numbat »

Afraid my Asda is sold out of all Cyberverse stuff just now.

I'll keep looking though, as I'd like to pick up one or two more myself at the cut prices.

Sadly, Sainsbury's is still charging full RRP for these, and their shelves were full to bursting with 'em. (Unsurprising at those prices!)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.