Comics I need: Will Pay $$$

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
TF1984
Protoform

Comics I need: Will Pay $$$

Post by TF1984 »

Hey Guys,

Since being a member, I'm not sure if I have even made a post yet so please re-direct me if I'm in the wrong section. I was hoping some of the TF fans out there might have some comics I need and I'm willing to pay well for them :) I also have alot of good issues and gift issues etc from Marvel UK so if your missing anything I might be able to do a swap. Thanks guys!

What I need:

SPECIALS:

- Holiday Special (1994)

G2:

Sticker sheets from issues 1 and 2.

Hope you can help! Feel free to PM me.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Generally we ask that people have been more active before using the trading forum provided, so that potential traders can get more of a handle on each other... but there's a few people here who might have this sort of stuff where others haven't (sorry, offloaded mine to Cliffy years ago as far as I recall -- they're not common, but nor are they high value; it's the sort of stuff obscure enough people still don't think to list it on eBay) and since you're not selling...

If anyone can help, PM TF1984 because I've just moved this over rather than giving posting access.

Seem to recall Osku having an interest in Collected Comics -- are you reading, O?

Worth watching eBay for job lots, I'd say.

You could also try talking to these UK folks:

http://tmukhub.proboards.com/index.cgi
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

IIRC I moved on the UK G2 issues to an American collector in the end when I needed food... Same with the ultra-rare last couple of specials. IIRC the best way of finding specials was just legwork and patience on ebay, because TF comics end up in all sorts of categories and (with the specials especially) all sorts of titles.