Episode Status Update

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
TFArchive
Custom Title: King Lurker

Episode Status Update

Post by TFArchive »

Hi everyone, thanks for the support regarding the episodes, I'm glad to hear everyone likes the effort I put forth to post the episodes.

Here is what is going to happend, I will continue to post episodes for the time being. I will try the yahoo accounts to see if they will be charging for bandwidth usage or not, if they don't then the weekly TF ep will continue. If they do charge for usage, I will have no choice but to remove them until I can setup a suitable server to support them.

Unfortunetly, the yahoo accounts only come with 100MB of space, which isn't quite enough for 2 weeks worth of TF eps (I like to leave the previous weeks ep online until the next one is online, ie each ep is online for 2 weeks before being deleted, this is for people who haven't been able to download it during the week) so the yahoo accounts won't have enough space to hold 3x 100MB episodes :(

I should know by the end of next month whether yahoo will be charging for bandwidth or not.

That's basically it for now, so enjoy the eps for now :)
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
http://tfarchive.com/
Bombshell

*jumps up and down in joy*

Post by Bombshell »

OH, YES!!! :D

THIS MEANS I CAN GET A FEW MORE JAP EPS.

THANKS, BRENDAN.
Optim Shi
Protoform

Thank you!

Post by Optim Shi »

Once again, thank you for all you've done for us and the Transformers community :)

I think it's safe to say that we all appreciate your efforts immensely, even if we don't always express them as often as we should.
TFArchive
Custom Title: King Lurker

Post by TFArchive »

Unfortunetly, due to Yahoo's space limits, I won't be able to host the Japanese eps anymore. Sorry
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
http://tfarchive.com/
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Hey, good luck Brendan. It's gotten real hard to find free, or cheap space on the net anymore, that's for sure.

R.
Houbatron
Protoform

Post by Houbatron »

Originally posted by TFArchive
Unfortunetly, due to Yahoo's space limits, I won't be able to host the Japanese eps anymore. Sorry
Pity... I really hope you're successful in your search for a new server, since you were the only source I knew of that offered MasterForce and Victory episodes. Good luck. :)
RAPTOR_X2
Protoform

Post by RAPTOR_X2 »

those intrested in Japanese eps can get them on Direct Conect in the IaconHubs the
address is "rattrap.memphis.edu" and "yakk0.org"

Me and some other persons are sharing the

COMPLET HeadMaster, MasterForce and Victory series

The Hubs are dedicated to the cartons of the 80's like

"M.A.S.K" "He-Man" "She-Ra" "Gi Joe" "Visionaries"
"TF G1, G2, Vic, MF, HM, BW, BM, BW neo, BW II, RID,"
Risk
Protoform

Post by Risk »

Yes weekly episode is still up thanks webmaster. I too personnaly hope you find a decent server to host the Jap eps. RAPTOR_X2 is right use Direct Connect to dload Jap eps if you can. Its a p2p system, dload it from http://www.neo-modus.com/
kenshorin
Protoform

thank God....

Post by kenshorin »

Thats awesome. I get to continue my collection. :) Thanks Brendan, as everyone has already said, we appreciate everything. Hopefully Yahoo conveniently "forgets" about any charges...
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

I know we all got KazaA, Morpheus, and direct connect, but i'm gonna help out too by posting episodes to yahoo briefcase. So far i have all of the 1st Headmasters episode uploaded. I admit it has a ton of rar files but I had the Dialup ppl in mind when i did that. I'm sure there's lots of ppl out there that don't have every episode that's been posted on tfarchive.com I strongly suggest that if you have a TF site of your own please DO link to these episodes so other ppl can find them and DL them, just make sure you give Credit to Brendan & the tfarchive cause that's where they came from originally. Here are the links to the files.

files .r00 through r29

.r30 through r59

files .r60 through .r89

.r90 through .rar and .sfv file

More of the past Japanese eps will be posted as soon as i can get some dayZ off. Ultimately I want to post up every TF ep out there, after I get all of the Japanese ones up that I got from tfarchive then I'll be posting RiD. BTW I have every Japanese TF ep that was offered by tfarchive so if your missing one just wait it'll be available. ;)
calvinfoo
Protoform

Post by calvinfoo »

I am indeed sad to hear that the japanese episodes are going off line. However, there are many fans over the net, everyone can just contribute a few amount of financial support to tfarchive, I am sure space and bandwidth is not a problem at all.

Count me in if need any, I am willing to offer.
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

Originally posted by Ulticron
I know we all got KazaA, Morpheus, and direct connect, but i'm gonna help out too by posting episodes to yahoo briefcase. So far i have all of the 1st Headmasters episode uploaded. I admit it has a ton of rar files but I had the Dialup ppl in mind when i did that. I'm sure there's lots of ppl out there that don't have every episode that's been posted on tfarchive.com I strongly suggest that if you have a TF site of your own please DO link to these episodes so other ppl can find them and DL them, just make sure you give Credit to Brendan & the tfarchive cause that's where they came from originally. Here are the links to the files.

files .r00 through r29

.r30 through r59

files .r60 through .r89

.r90 through .rar and .sfv file

More of the past Japanese eps will be posted as soon as i can get some dayZ off. Ultimately I want to post up every TF ep out there, after I get all of the Japanese ones up that I got from tfarchive then I'll be posting RiD. BTW I have every Japanese TF ep that was offered by tfarchive so if your missing one just wait it'll be available. ;)
Personal experience has tought this Decepticon that a Yahoo Briefcase tends to suffer from Bandwith exceeded problems.

HOWEVER, i have a program called Yahoo Mage that can bypass that problem. Just send me a mail and i'll email the program to you.

My email is Ravage_mk2@yahoo.com

This is my first post by the way.
BlueBlaster
Protoform

Post by BlueBlaster »

Well,atleast you got the monthly G1 and Beast era episodes.
So,back to downloading.
Hey, comics fans!
Visit www.fanboyradio.com . It's the weekly radio show about comics. Joe Quesada,Larry Hama,Brian Michael Bendis,Greg Rucka,Mark Waid and many other comics creators have appeared on the show.
TransKiwi
Protoform

Post by TransKiwi »

Thanks Ulticron for posting the Headmaster ep up for us.

It's 3:27am, I've just finished D/Ling it all, tried to slap it all together with that program, and it says I'm missing r94?!?!??!

There is no r94 it stops at r93. And the .rar file is corupte.
Can you help? I don't want to think I have just spent almost 4 hours for nothing. I'm a tad tired and not really in the right mood for this. I'm not blaming you, but any help would be most greatly accepted.

I'm going to bed, Later.
>Optimus Battle Mode<
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

That's odd, there isn't suppose to be a r94... I'm on DSL so i'll start DLin it an test it out, probably won't have it figured out till tmm afternoon cause I work early tmm morn (7 to 4 :-(>>> I hate that shift *L*), but i will get bak to u an have u an answer. In the meantime all i can ask/suggest is did u DL the .sfv file an do u have the program used to test rar files w/their .sfv file, if not u can get it here on tfarchive.com or if u want i'll jes email it to ya. ulticron@yahoomail.com if u want me to mail u the rar checker prog. I'll figure this one out even if it melts my skin plate an burns out my processors *L*.
TransKiwi
Protoform

Post by TransKiwi »

ok, back in the land of the energized.

I D/Led every file in the folder (including the .sfv or whatever it is). But last night wasn't in the mood th read the text on how to check the files. I'm gonna do that now.

Apart from the 'Rebirth' eps, it is impossible to find any Headmaster vids, heck I'm even lacking a good amout of RiD vids (after sucking Kazaa & Morph dry......now where?)

The problem with this transfer most probably lies infront of my monitor so don't waste any of your time needlessly. But THANKS anyway. Just for putting the effor it to get it out here in the first place. Sorry I missed it the first time around from the achive here. It's a damn good site to find lots of stuff.

So all the best, forget the rest.
>Optimus Battle Mode<
TransKiwi
Protoform

Post by TransKiwi »

it works it works it works!!!!!!!!!

Did I say it works??
Had to re-download r90 for some reason but all is well, and am watching it now. Weird voices, if fact, weird all-round really. Nevermind.

Thanks again.
>Optimus Battle Mode<
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Xcellent, i'm glad to hear u got it workin TransKiwi. aZ for the TF Headmasters on vid the only one i know of iZ the american Rebirth, i could be wrong though, best place to check iZ www.amazon.com In the meantime jes sit bak an hold tight cause i'll be addin all the japanese eps aZ time allows me to, I'll probably start my own discussion/MSG section on the board in here about it an let ppl know from time to time when, what an where to get new eps up as i get em there. Feel free to tell NEone u know about the eps i post and please DO tell em they originally came from the tfarchive.com

I'm jes glad to help out cause i used to run on dialup an i know that kazaa and morpheus can be a bit impossible when ure on dialup.
Tru_Husla
Protoform

Post by Tru_Husla »

I downloaded all the files but I had some corrupted files and I need to download some of them again but the link to the first 30 no longer work. Does anyone know where else I can get the files or could some one send them to me through AIM
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Don't worry Tru_Husla the files still exist. I'll have to DL them tmm an upload them to another account and post the new URL, in the meantime just hang tight. As if i don't have enough reasons to hate yahoo!!! About a month ago i told them i couldn't delete some pictures of me i had in that briefcase, and like idiots they tell me how to use their delete function, at which point i write them back and say "I DID THAT THEY WON'T DELETE!" They told me they'd get on it right away and fix the problem. *L* yeah right, they're fixxing it right now, and they've disabled public access to that briefcase account. Typical yahoo, if NEone knows of another place that has something like yahoo briefcase tell me an i'll be putting everything there from now on.