EXCLUSIVE: HASBRO TO RELEASE “LOST LIGHT” PLAYSET IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Weekly World Transformers

EXCLUSIVE: HASBRO TO RELEASE “LOST LIGHT” PLAYSET IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Post by Weekly World Transformers »

WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS
Unpainted Prototype Final Product
Big BREAKING NEWS brought to you exclusively by Weekly World Transformers as we can exclusively reveal that Hasbro have broken cover on their TOP SECRET plan to release a playset of the LOST LIGHT in time for Christmas. Exclusive!

The Lost Light is the ship featured in IDW's comic TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE and this hotly anticipated toy will surely become the must-have product for fans of the moderately-well-selling title. While initially being available through Hasbro's online store, it's expected to be on retail shelves in time for everybody dying in the landmark 50th issue.

“We’ve had this one in the pipeline for a while” a Hasbro rep drunkenly Facetimed our intrepid reporter to say. “Ever since we realised that people will buy a shit Takara repaint of a basic just because they’ve slapped Dogfight’s name on it, and he’s barely even in the ****ing comic. We sat down at lunch the day after we found that out and said ‘****ing hell, imagine if we sold the ship itself’. Half an hour later Fred from marketing had got some artwork knocked up and we’re glad to say it’ll be available to download next week. Did I say download? I meant buy. Buy it, kids. Everybody should definitely buy it. Buy two. We'll repaint it in green and say it's Scorponok or something, so you can buy two.”

“It’s made from an exciting new material, not too dissimilar to paper, rather than the usual barely-solid plastic that we normally use. This is partly because of production costs and partly because of its transformation." He continued. Yep! You heard it here first! The ship transforms too!

"It unfolds into a list of the Lost Light’s full crew of 300, which I know is something fans have wanted for a long time. Okay, so there might be continuity errors as none of us have read the book so we don’t really know which characters are meant to be there, but shit like that is what John Barber’s for and it’ll give fans a definitive list of which terrible repaints to buy. I mean it’s an official product, so it must be right, yeah? Just look at The Thirteen and Paddles.”

Hasbro’s THE LOST LIGHT goes on sale mid-December, at a standard retail price of $399.95. However customers who can prove they’ve bought every issue of MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE will receive it for the special price of $499.95.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Sometimes it's hard to guess who writes these.

Sometimes it's easy to guess who writes these.

*Goes back to waiting for his Dogfight*
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!