Unadulterated HATE part 6: The Transformers FANDOM

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Unadulterated HATE part 6: The Transformers FANDOM

Post by Nevermore »

Part 6 in an ongoing series blatantly ripped off from an idea by Hooks of the Allspark.

Last time it was the Marvel comics. This thread is about all the things you HATE about your fellow fans. No excuses. No defending. Just post everything you detest about the Transformers fandom in here, be it jealous individuals who complain about other people having the better contacts, nutcases who send death threats to cartoon writers over the content of a TV show or people who always bitch about everything simply because they can.

For the fandom lovers, there is a separate thread here, so make sure you only post the negative stuff in this one.

Next up: Beast Machines. ;)
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Things that I hate about the TF Fandom...

...Idiots that think their opinions are always right no matter if show them facts that prove them that're 100% wrong.

...everybody that loves one version of the TFs and hate everything else because it's not their favorite.

...people that send death threats.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Fans who think that it's alright to have an opinion, think it's alright to state that opinion wherever they want, but think it's a crime for someone to disagree with their opinion. Then when someone tells them where to stick it they pout and complain and then leave like a bitch.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

I hate members of the fandom who open fake online stores, steal thousands of dollars from people who trust them, flee to another state in order to escape mail fraud charges, then steal manga reviews from other websites to improve DA GW8EST TWAN4MER SITE ON DA NET!!1!11

And I hate Don Murphy.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

I hate Steven Spieldberg lieing about being fascinated by transformers and being a big fan in that promo clip.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Zisteau
I hate Steven Spieldberg lieing about being fascinated by transformers and being a big fan in that promo clip.

Can we be sure he isn't? For all we know he reads Buster Witwickey and the carwash of DOOM! every night before bed...

I hate a person who's name can be rearranged into onefallenthe.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

The general lack of imagination, and the territorialism. And one other thing I'm not going to mention out of respect for someone.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

Stupid people.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
Can we be sure he isn't? For all we know he reads Buster Witwickey and the carwash of DOOM! every night before bed...

I hate a person who's name can be rearranged into onefallenthe.

Just a strong sense that he was talking out of his ass to try to convince people. He was in PR sell mode.
Clay

Post by Clay »

The complete and utter lack of imagination some of them have, and the melodrama some of them conduct their hobby with.

And the whining. There's no shortage of that, it seems...
AutoGal
Protoform

Post by AutoGal »

I hate rabid fans who fling personal insults and are abusive when you don't agree with their personal opinions and views. I hate when fans think that just because you haven't bought every single toy/comic/show ect you are not a real fan of Transformers.:wall: I hate Don's message board.
Cassettacon 27
Protoform

Post by Cassettacon 27 »

AutoGal, you just said a mouthful. She pretty much sumed up what I hate.
Joke. Noun. A thing said or done to cause laughter. Something not in earnest or ridiculous.

-Slash
verytired

Post by verytired »

The fear that someones gonna say "the poster verytired."
optihut
Protoform

Post by optihut »

The rude and snarky tone of voice of some regular posters and the pissing contests. I sure could do without them, although I guiltily admit that laughing at Cloudstrife in that other thread was fun.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by optihut
The rude and snarky tone of voice of some regular posters and the pissing contests.

Classy! The way you don't mention it shows you're really the better guy!
optihut
Protoform

Post by optihut »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Classy! The way you don't mention it shows you're really the better guy!
Oh, I was supposed to be better? Holy cow, nobody told me we're having a popularity contest.

Besides, better than who? Better than you? Well, in my book I am and in your opinion I am probably not - what a dilemma! Does anybody else really care? Hardly.

Besides, I did mention that the Cloudstrife incident was fun in a sick twisted kind of way. Since this is the hate thread, of course it's going to be mentioned or do you prefer to pretend nothing ever happened?

I am a bit disappointed, being obnoxious does have its appeals at times, but someone as clever as you really should know better.

P.S.: Before you call me on it, I never did put you on the site's ignore list (in fact, when I wrote it, I didn't know there was such a feature.) Your posts everywhere on the board confirm that it's a good policy to read and then ignore most of your comments nontheless, as they lack that constructive impulse I am looking for. Curse me for being weak once again. You do get points for creativity and entertainment, though and I am sure your reply where you rip me to shreds is going to awe present and future generations of transformers' fans.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yeh, because you're comment wasn't in any way directed at me. I'm just amazed you still actually think about my apparent rudeness to you. To be honest, I can't even remember what it was about, besides you deciding to play the "offended by manners of guy on internet" card instead of covering the points I bought up. I honestly can't remember the actual topic, or precisely why you took offence. And yet here you are, God knows how long afterwards, still making unveiled jabs at me. I mean, if you're going to race for the moral high-ground, it's an interesting way of doing things to sled down every now and then to mix it with us ruffians.

In short, get over it, for Christ's sake. Am I there ranting about Orion Pax's "If you're my mate, you can do what you like" moderating on Transfans? No. We don't agree on debating styles. Big ooh. I don't care, you don't care. Where exactly is the problem? I don't choose to "pretend nothing happened", but basically think two people [as in posters on a board, on the internet, living many, many miles apart, who need make no contact whatsoever unless either party desires it] falling out isn't something to list as a hate unless you have severe psychological problems.

To recap, get over it.
optihut
Protoform

Post by optihut »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
Yeah, because your comment wasn't in any way directed at me.
Not exclusively, no. I perceive it as a trend around here.
We don't agree on debating styles. Big ooh. I don't care, you don't care. Where exactly is the problem?
I guess there is none - everybody's happy :)
falling out isn't something to list as a hate

Agreed, I wouldn't list it as hate either, but then again I didn't choose the topic's title. Quite frankly, most of the hate threads don't warrant any real hate, I thought that was a given.

See you in the next thread, Cliffjumper.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Right, basically, this is the bottom line. I really, sincerely am sorry if I offended you in my manner in the other thread. You seem like a sharp guy, and you stick by your opinions, which deserves nothing but respect. I'll try to watch my tone with people who are unfamiliar with it, and try to stop people like you from getting the bile which is deserved by the more irritating people we get in here. A switch just seems to flick sometimes, and I'll put my hand up and say it does so sometimes towards the wrong people. Well, okay, it happened once, to you [so none of you other losers get any ideas], and I'm sorry, and to be honest we have better things to talk about that us getting wound up at each other.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is I think the 3rd time I've ever apologised to someone on this board, and actually meant it. The other two times were probably in PMs.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Oh ****! Cliffy's just been nice to someone!

He's going to have to be extra evil to everyone for weeks now!

Either that or hell just froze over. Does it feel cold to anyone else?