*NERGASM*

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Cliffjumper

*NERGASM*

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/StoreFront

Oh my ****ing gawd! Bunkbeds! Folding chairs! Bolt-cutters! Kettles!

And more irritatingly, an excellent stand system on the very day I finally finish Proteching my figures.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Damn that kettle is awesome, it's like Sylvanian Families just got militarised. I'd have to fight hard not to have Destro clobbering Cobra Commander over the head with it.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Faaabooooo!
Hound

Post by Hound »

1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Always find the Gundam looks overdetailed in HCM Pro and other large/high grade scales. Give me the compact, dynamic simplicity of the Kahen Senshiany time.

Spaffed a tenner on various guns and accs including a table, kettle and stretcher (to hopefully supercede the lame one Doc comes with)... Very good fun just rounding up a few odd bits - it costs more to get loose less impressive accs from the actual Joe/AF lines. Just need to do some backgrounds now...
LKW
Protoform

Post by LKW »

FWIW, I can vouch for the quality of Marauders Inc. in general and for many of the accessory-type products they offer from other manufacturers - I've sampled a LOT of their offerings, purchased several "save the Shadow Crimson Guard" sets to upgrade my primary troop builders, and really must get around to making another more dedicated/thought-out order from them soon, especially now that I have good display space... (Though I've not tried their figure stands yet - won a lot of ARAH stands on eBay which took care of most of my needs at the time.) I think I've given them a shout out on these forums at some point, but I believe that was before the G.I. Joe & Action Force wave really swept through TFA....