Jol is a FREAKIN IDIOT

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Jol is a FREAKIN IDIOT

Post by CounterPunch »

Now, I'm not a fan of Tottenham but my intense displeasure for Chelsea means I will support anyone facing them so I was ecstatic to say the least when watching the match yesterday and it getting to a 3-1 scoreline to Tottenham.

Then what did Jol do? He took off his two best players on the pitch (Berbatov and Lennon) and completely stuffed up the strategy that had given them the lead in the first place....

IDIOT
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Yep, not the brightest thing in the world to do!!!! and I've got a nasty feeling who will win the re-play!!

Does anyone think the draw for the FA c up has been a bit 'fishy'?? Fancy that Man Utd and Chelski being kept apart again so theu could meet in the final of the first final at the new Wembley??
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

that's the first thing that I said too!

suspicious, that's true, but they just want it to be the most "foriegn friendly" game, too.. it'll sell t-shirts in japan, make it happen!
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

I think we can now include Newcastle in the FREAKIN IDIOT class!!
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!