Pics of new movie toys redecos from Japanese toy show

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Pics of new movie toys redecos from Japanese toy show

Post by Nevermore »

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=140028

Shown are Thundercracker (already seen), Rescue Ratchet (ditto), Wire Tap (Real Gear Speed Dial 800 Decepticon redeco previously accidentally revealed at Hasbro's website), Recon Barricade, Nightbeat (Real Gear Booster X10 Autobot redeco) and Stealth Attack Optimus Prime (Leader Optimus Prime redeco).
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Well, Thundercracker was a given for me, especially now that I know that I like the movie seeker mold. Cool mold+new head=teh win! Pretty much same for Ratchet, minus the "new head" comment. Nostalgia plays a part, but I'll call him First Aid, since I have the movieverse Ratchet.

Was tempted to pick up Speed Dial, but after seeing Wiretap, I'm glad i didn't give in. Black+Red=Teh sexy

Whether or not I get Barricade will depend on what else comes out. A solid mold, but I have my representation of Baricade. Maybe I could call him Streetwise and give him a backstory about being an autobot, working undercover in the decepticon ranks . . . Awwwe damn! I just talked myself into it, didn't I? Not that it was that hard to do, considering how fun these figures are. ;) (EDIT: His little buddy will be named Groove).

Ooh! Me likey Stealth Prime. Makes me glad I didn't find leader Prime, yet, as I'd rather this version. I could get both, and rename him Magnus, but with the other repaints I'm snagging, my wallet's threatening to kick my ass, right now.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I like the UM homage in the Prime repaint, but I'm already stretching it by trying to get my bro to bring me back the first two leader class figures from the states - could never afford both at UK prices - so another is definitely out.

Not too fussed by the repaints. I do like the G1 Jazz, but I'll see which Jazz I end up with.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Music Label MP3 player Soundwave, Rumble/Frenzy ear phones and Convoy iPod docking station.
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=140204
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by RID Scourge
Ooh! Me likey Stealth Prime. Makes me glad I didn't find leader Prime, yet, as I'd rather this version. I could get both, and rename him Magnus, but with the other repaints I'm snagging, my wallet's threatening to kick my ass, right now.

Well, I broke down and got leader Prime. Guess I'll just get myself a movie Ultra Magnus, later, won't I? ;)
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I hate them all. Really hate them. Loathe passionately....

:(

'cos I'm too skint....

However, my god-daughter is going over to the States in late August and has offered to help me fuel my obsession. Good old Ems - and she likes TF:TM, even if she's not (yet) a fully paid-up fangrrl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

I want the Prime and Ratchet.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One