Gah. More weird Alternators rumors...

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Gah. More weird Alternators rumors...

Post by Nevermore »

I'm not really sure how to put it. This guy has told me other weird stuff before ("Swindle was originally meant to be Searchlight" etc.), so I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt myself:

a) Alternators Battle Ravage is supposed to be based on the Energon character (!).
b) There's going to be an Alternator based on Armada Hot Shot.
c) Wheeljack will be Alternator-ized. Armada Wheeljack.

As I said, really odd, and I still doubt it myself. Just thought I'd fill you in...
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
davetherave
Protoform

Post by davetherave »

I was thinking about the enregon link between battle ravage and the new alternator ravage. It kind of misses the point as the storyline is G1 based, and this would be more in lines with universe. I personally would of prefered ravage to still transform from a cat or dog to another object. If they give gim a robot form they should give him a robot head or something like victory leo.

They really seem to be throughing out some weird concepts. And why does ravage keep his head and other deceps steal the whole body. I hope these are just rumours and clever PR to stir it up a bit, as with magatron honda.

We have to see, real news about the honda should be coming out soon, so we'll just have to wait and see.
Transfannabeel
Protoform

Post by Transfannabeel »

I doesn't seem to me like something Hasbro would do. but I would love to see an Armada Wheeljack Altenator. I was actually thinking of trying to make a custom of him using alt. sideswipe.
dedicon
Protoform

Post by dedicon »

thw decepticon wheeljack thing is proly true cause it rings the bells as something i heard from other sources.
Really want the original(basic) Rattrap's gun. Please PM me if you have one you might spare!
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

I highly doubt these rumors are true. The Alternators appear mostly aimed at the older audience familiar with G1. When Hasbro and Takara have so many G1 characters to tap, I should think they wouldn't need to bother with Armada/Energon characters.

Quoth davetherave:
And why does ravage keep his head and other deceps steal the whole body.

Maybe the body was supposed to be Steeljaw's. :rolleyes:
deej
Protoform

Post by deej »

my money is on bizarro fanboy ramblings trying to pass off as real news... at least, whoever made the crap up in the first place that is...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Hmm, that looks like it's heavily on the rumors side of things.