[RID,UT] Armada Hot Shot question

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Armada Hot Shot question

Post by Bludgeon-X »

I´ve been wondering since Hot shot has no gun that fit´s in his hands(the engine block wont work) would it be possible to fit a targetmaster figure in his hands so he can use that as a blaster and if it´s possible which one would be best choice ? it has to be a twin barrelled one because the egine block which is supposed to be his weapon has two barrels
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Armada Hot Shot question

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Bludgeon-X
I´ve been wondering since Hot shot has no gun that fit´s in his hands(the engine block wont work) would it be possible to fit a targetmaster figure in his hands so he can use that as a blaster and if it´s possible which one would be best choice ? it has to be a twin barrelled one because the egine block which is supposed to be his weapon has two barrels

I doubt it.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I doubt it as well. Maybe 15 - 20% chance.
Destruction is my specialty
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

i don't know if any of the normal targetmaster guns fit in to his hands, but there should be no bigger trouble with the guns of the double target masters, i have tryed, and it actualy works.

as for partner choice i would geus any of the black guns from the decepticon double target masters would work well

http://www.tfu.info/1988/Decepticon/Spi ... nister.htm
http://www.tfu.info/1988/Decepticon/Nee ... lenose.htm
http://www.tfu.info/1988/Decepticon/Quake/quake.htm
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

i´d rather avoid using the double target master because of the hideous looks.. perhaps some tape or stuff like that to widen the original targetmaster handles if necessary
Dennis
Protoform

it works

Post by Dennis »

I've tried with a regular targetmaster and it works
the general wants you
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Firebolt, Hot Rod's targetmaster partner, looks great in Hot Shot's hand (actually, it fits perfect and the overall look is wonderful. Now my Hot Shot stands with Firebolt! :) ).
In the other hand, Hot Shot's engine block can be used as a weapon. You can't attach the engine correctly but if you put the arm at 90 degrees respect the elbow and you put the engine block in his hand, the gun-thing don't fall and look cool for poses. Don't move it, though...