Will someone shut Nataline Maines up?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Springer007

Will someone shut Nataline Maines up?

Post by Springer007 »

http://www.theboot.com/2008/12/04/natal ... efamation/

I think she sticks her foot in her mouth more times than OJ Simpson. I also personally feel the Dixie Chicks are has-beens and haven't really made great music since the Toby Keith incident way back when, but of course, I am a Toby Keith fan.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Clay

Post by Clay »

Writing on your band's website that someone murdered some kids without the all-important conditional clause is libel, yeah...

Foot and mouth, say hello.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

And if I am not mistaken on those kids, if memory serves me right, they were boy scouts doing an activity for the organization. I could be mistaking this particularly tragic case for another though.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
rattrap23

Post by rattrap23 »

It sounds like a simple mistake of names.

But yea, you should really make sure you get your facts straight before you go running of your mouth. (Which is something she’s probably used to)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grew up, mellowed out.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

There are few people I loathe musically more than Toby Keith...but then I hate country music as a whole. He's a little too "pick-up" truck for me...to each his own, you know? As for her, its typical of these types to run their mouths and not really know/think about what they should be saying first. I'd like to say I'm surprised...but nothing does that to me anymore.