CLUB UDON offers GI Joe vs. Transformers Exclusives!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Aardvark

CLUB UDON offers GI Joe vs. Transformers Exclusives!

Post by Aardvark »

Pinched once again from Seibertron,
http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=7359
We have received an email from the people who run CLUB UDON. They have passed on word that they will be offering the following:

"CLUB UDON offers GI Joe vs. Transformers Exclusives!

UDON ENTERTAINMENT is proud to announce that two special variants of the first two issues of the fan-favorite GI Joe VS Transformers 3 series are now available at the Club Udon website (http://www.clubudoncomics.com).
Originally available only to attendees of the 2006 Toronto Fan Appreciation Convention and the Toronto Transformer Con, these two special edition comics will be offered exclusively through the Club Udon web store while quantities last!
Each issue of the GI Joe vs. Transformers 3 series will have a Club Udon-exclusive variant edition sporting a brand new cover by series artist, Joe Ng. When placed side-by-side, the complete set of covers will also join into a massive spread pitting the forces of good against the forces of evil from both the GI Joe and Transformers universes!
Visit http://www.clubudoncomics.com for up-to-the-minute news from UDON Comics and the latest exclusive offers on special edition books, art prints, and posters of you favorite characters!
Picture Links:
Issue#1 Cover
Issue#2 Cover

Certain "fans" will buy #2 for the most ungodly reasons imaginable. I’m looking at you Fallenone
-Alex???
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I'm surprised they didn't go the whole hog and give Elita-1 a cameltoe as well.

Ta for digging up the large cover images, though -- I saved 'em somewhere to add into the galleries and promptly lost them...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

UDON ENTERTAINMENT is proud to announce that two special variants of the first two issues of the fan-favorite GI Joe VS Transformers 3 series are now available at the Club Udon website

Is this "fan favorite" a entirely new comic of which I was previously unaware that just happens to have a very similar name to the pile of poop I've been reviewing? Fantastic fact: Placing issue 2 of The Art of War next to a pint of milk will cause it to curdle in less than two hours. It's that bad.

And is it me or is Arcee unusually flat chested in that second cover?
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
And is it me or is Arcee unusually flat chested in that second cover?

I dunno. what's her usual bust size, Dalek?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
I dunno. what's her usual bust size, Dalek?

On *GRUNTS* normal covers for the comic about a E cup. Give or take.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!