King George Bush

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
-Predaking-
Protoform

King George Bush

Post by -Predaking- »

My god somebody get this guy out of White House. This Prez abuses his power like no other since Richard Nixon.

President Bush approves secret eavesdropping
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Fixed link.

Here's what gets me, though.
"This is a highly classified program that is crucial to our national security," he said in a radio address delivered live from the White House's Roosevelt Room.

"This authorization is a vital tool in our war against the terrorists. It is critical to saving American lives. The American people expect me to do everything in my power, under our laws and Constitution, to protect them and their civil liberties and that is exactly what I will continue to do as long as I am president of the United States," Bush said.

This is pretty much the same f*cking excuse he's used to justify his mistakes ever since he finally admitted he made them. Can't people wake up and realize that?
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

If good old GW Bush wants to protect little ole me then he should just leave the Oval Office and White House, then I'll feel more a hell of a lot more protected.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
If good old GW Bush wants to protect little ole me then he should just leave the Oval Office and White House, then I'll feel more a hell of a lot more protected.

A-f*ckin'-men to that!:headbang:
Decepticon Spike

Post by Decepticon Spike »

don't flame me for this, cause I was actually banned from a TF board for saying this, but, over all, I think Bush is doing an ok job. Sure the wiretaps were uncalled for, and give a feeling we are losing some of our freedoms of privacy, which is something that should never happen, and I'm still a bit iffy on the whole Iraq war, but, over all, I'm ok with him.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Originally posted by Decepticon Spike
don't flame me for this, cause I was actually banned from a TF board for saying this, but, over all, I think Bush is doing an ok job. Sure the wiretaps were uncalled for, and give a feeling we are losing some of our freedoms of privacy, which is something that should never happen, and I'm still a bit iffy on the whole Iraq war, but, over all, I'm ok with him.

Iffy:laugh: Hitler was "Ok" at running Germany with that "Feeling we are losing some of our freedoms" however he caused somewhat of an iffy war
Bouncelot
Protoform

Post by Bouncelot »

Originally posted by Decepticon Spike
So you're happy that your president is the more hated outside the US (including here in the UK - and we're supposed to be your closest ally) than ANY other US President in history?
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Originally posted by Bouncelot
So you're happy that your president is the more hated outside the US (including here in the UK - and we're supposed to be your closest ally) than ANY other US President in history?

As far as I am concerned he deserves to be scorned by the world because while Americans are concerned about appearing unpatriotic if they criticize the war the rest of the world doesn't have that going against them and therefore they don't see the Iraq war through rose tinted glasses like many americans do. Bush and Co. have no freaking clue what constitutes victory in Iraq and they are hoping that someway, somehow they can get enough troops home so Bush's approval rating can go up before his presidency comes to an end. If Iraq descents into chaos and anarchy at any point we'll have to send troops back there again to stabilize it. You try to convince me if America is capable of doing that for rest of Iraq's existence.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
Bush and Co. have no freaking clue what constitutes victory in Iraq and they are hoping that someway, somehow they can get enough troops home so Bush's approval rating can go up before his presidency comes to an end. If Iraq descents into chaos and anarchy at any point we'll have to send troops back there again to stabilize it. You try to convince me if America is capable of doing that for rest of Iraq's existence.

Then maybe they should have just stuck to the original plan. You know, the one where they launch a bunch of nukes at Iraq and blow it to kingdom crumbs?
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Someone in my family, can't recall who, said that Bush Sr. should have just turned the middle east into a giant parking lot, and save the world all this bullshyte.
Rodimus Convoy

Post by Rodimus Convoy »

Originally posted by AngelOfDeath124
Someone in my family, can't recall who, said that Bush Sr. should have just turned the middle east into a giant parking lot, and save the world all this bullshyte.

Agreed.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

There's probably quite a few countries that say the same about the USA......
Bouncelot
Protoform

Post by Bouncelot »

Oh yeah, invade the whole region and level it. Including such historically and religiously significant cities as Jerusalem and Mecca. I really can't think of a better way to start a global Jihad against the USA. :rolleyes:
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Oh yeah, invade the whole region and level it. Including such historically and religiously significant cities as Jerusalem and Mecca. I really can't think of a better way to start a global Jihad against the USA. :rolleyes:

Quiet you fool! The Bush will be listening, he's always listening......

Although I give Angel2351 the doubt that they weren't making a serious point, just reflecting on the outdated views of older generations within the current political climate.
Originally posted by -Predaking-
If Iraq descents into chaos and anarchy at any point [/B]

What do you mean if?
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Actually, they were talking about just carpet bombing Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran...That area.

Angel2351
Um? If you were referring to me, Wildrider, its 124, not 2351.... its the month and day of my birth(jan 24)....
Bouncelot
Protoform

Post by Bouncelot »

Actually, they were talking about just carpet bombing Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran...That area.

But if you do that, you'll never get your hands on their oil...
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Cool it'll be just like 'Age of Apocalypse', nuclear holocaust. I'm going for China for the win.

That cracks me up about certain people, because carpet bombing North Vietnam, or blitzing London worked just as well. How do people think that by increasing the scale and scope of the violence that it will somehow improve the state of world affairs.

Why pray tell these specific countries? I hear ethnic cleansing is the way to go! A good cull of all non Americans is surely the only way forward, let's start with Iceland, bloody 'Ikes' and their stupid sssonnsss names.

Blow em all up!!!!
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

I dunno... I never asked why. I just laughed.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

I dunno... I never asked why. I just laughed.

My Dad does the same thing to me all the time, he hates everyone, especially himself. Bu.t he tends to vocalise his belligerence in the most public places involving my inlaws and/or friends, causing high shame levels.

Bizarre man, although his solution involves carpet bombing everyone starting with Liverpool and the Catholic Church, he was and remains to this day, a little ****ed up.

Family eh? They're all bastards, not literally of course.....
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

::chuckles:: My father was a volunteer firefighter... He has one of the most twisted senses of humor I've ever come across.... And I seemed to pick it up from him.

Come to think of it, I think he was the one who made the carpet-bomb comment....