Fan Made Transformers RPG Game

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Gnite Productions
Protoform

Fan Made Transformers RPG Game

Post by Gnite Productions »

Hi All,

Just wanted to share a novelty project I found where someone has managed to use RPG maker 2000 engine to create a Transformers shooter/exploration game. Unfortunately I can't find any credits within the game and have no idea who the author is... If anyone recognises this or knows who to give credit for it please get in touch.

The game is set over several missions where you can initially pick from three different Autobots, including Optimus Prime, Ironhide and Bumblebee.

You can find more playable characters if you explore while playing through the chapters. You will face off against classic Decepticons such as Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream and more.

The controls are, arrow keys to move around. ESC transforms your character. Spacebar fires your weapon. Enter confirms a selection.

Clearly a lot of thought has gone into the game even when using a limited engine. There are nice character profiles which can be accessed from the main menu, cool chapter intros and not forgetting the classic generation one laser sound effects.

Besides some minor niggles I found it an enjoyable game.

If you want to give it a go you can find it here:

Transformers RPG Maker Game
To find out more about me and the projects I've worked on visit http://www.gniteproductions.com