Unofficial Toy Upgrades/Accessories - new heads, weapons, labels, armour etc. for official releases

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Civ

Unofficial Toy Upgrades/Accessories - new heads, weapons, labels, armour etc. for official releases

Post by Civ »

Hopefully Nevermore and the other News mods/admins can excuse my initiative but since there have just been so many accessories for Universe 2.0, Animated, and the Movie, I figured that a specialized thread is needed to keep track of all these buggers.

To start, TFC is coming out with another accessory for Universe 2.0 Optimus Prime and/or Henkei Convoy.

TFC-005 Gear of War 2 and TFC-002 ALL SPK USB port (glowy action)
Credit: Shin Densetsu of TFW2005

edit by Denyer:

I'm going to suggest having one thread for unofficial upgrade parts, and starting new threads for entirely original 'inspired by' new figures.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Ooh! That's sexy! I like the G1 rifle!
Civ

Post by Civ »

G1 Command Center is now on pre-order at BigBadToyStore. Unfortunately, it's $120 without shipping.
borg72

Post by borg72 »

Civ wrote:G1 Command Center is now on pre-order at BigBadToyStore. Unfortunately, it's $120 without shipping.
given that heavily engineered magnus add-on was $80, and that the bulk of this is repeating wall/floor tiles, that seems like a hell of a stretch... plus what is 7lbs in kilos? and in bbts shipping rates?
Civ

Post by Civ »

7 lbs is approximately 3.175 kg. As for the shipping rates, I pre-ordered it and they use UPS Ground which varies depending upon where you are.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Well, I guess this could be considered a non-Hasbro accessory:

Reprolabels updates with 18 new sets of stickers.

Credit to TFW2005's TM2 D-bot
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Their stuff is top notch too from my experience. I restored an old G1 Prime with a set of stickers from there a few years ago. Some of their "upgrade" sets really pique my interests, but they can look a bit hard to apply sometimes. For me anyways, but I had a hell of a time with the stickers that came with the Allspark from the TFA accessory pack....
borg72

Post by borg72 »

me too (the upgrade kits), but i've never had a double of anything id want to try and have a go with (as id be nervous of cocking it up on something i only had one of).
Clay

Post by Clay »

borg72 wrote:given that heavily engineered magnus add-on was $80, and that the bulk of this is repeating wall/floor tiles, that seems like a hell of a stretch... plus what is 7lbs in kilos? and in bbts shipping rates?
Different "company."
Civ

Post by Civ »

New image of TFC-005 for your Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime. The blaster comes with its own LED. See original article here.

Image mirrored for your pleasure:

borg72

Post by borg72 »

Clay wrote:Different "company."
indeed *slaps self upside the head*, but the point stands.

not sure about the prime guns; from what i've seen its another 'battle rollar', in that they'll fit quite a few different prime versions (the other pic i saw had it on classics prime, so im making the assumption it'll fit at least something else too). thing is with this one is that it seems to not work with any of them, being a bit 'generic big gun'. purely a personal aesthetic thing, mind.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in news but I was visiting my relatives and had limited computer access. Anyway, on to the important stuff -- update!

Article of additional pics for Superion Add-on bits and the G3 Trailer

Credit to TFW2005's TM2 D-bot

Images Mirrorred for your convenience:

ImageImage
Clay

Post by Clay »

Right, after that shoe debacle, I'll stick to just posting in existing threads. :(

Fansproject Superion parts are now shipping. (These are the people that made the swish Classics Ultra Magnus armor.)

Hearts of Steel Prime will apparently be plastic cast instead of resin, and you can have the kit assembled for you. (This is a one-man operation, I think.)
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Where's my cartoon-accurate reissue Perceptor head, News Bitches? Put in some action or I'll put you all in traction!
praetorian
Protoform

Post by praetorian »

That Heart of Steel Optimus looks really great! But I can see now why Hasbro has talked about IP infringement.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Clay wrote:Right, after that shoe debacle, I'll stick to just posting in existing threads. :(

Fansproject Superion parts are now shipping. (These are the people that made the swish Classics Ultra Magnus armor.)

Hearts of Steel Prime will apparently be plastic cast instead of resin, and you can have the kit assembled for you. (This is a one-man operation, I think.)
I thought the original designer had joined with another "company", hence the switch to plastic from resin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
borg72

Post by borg72 »

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Optimus Prime speakers, with opening head - I'm pretty sure these would have given me nightmares as a child...

Ultra Magnus version coming soon. Obviously.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Only great for the real fanboys/girls...
borg72

Post by borg72 »

http://www.tfclub.com/art/20090702020839_2014.html

(slow pageload, but scroll to bottom for gears of war 2 gun on black alternity prime)

dammit, the gun looks better every time i see it. whats the 'eats own words' smiley?
Civ

Post by Civ »

TFW2005's TM2 D-bot reporst that SG Collect's DFT-01 (Drift) was officially put on sale.
SG Collect was at attendance for "The Carnival at SAM" held at the Singapore Arts Museum today. The 300 piece limited resin DFT-01 kit was put officially on sale.

Included with the kit was a pre-cut silver foil sticker, black & white comic, biocard, and instructions.
Images Mirrorred:

ImageImage