[SIG] Sig Advice

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Aardvark

Sig Advice

Post by Aardvark »

I decided to make a sig containing the first batch of Spotlight characters. And I did. The end? No. T____T I don't know what it is, but I found it rather difficult to make swanky lookin' sig with these particular characters, and I can't say I'm overly pleased with what I came up with. There are two versions -- the first one is what I initially ended up with, while the second one has the addition of the noise effect. They’re both a bit cluttered and probably too dark.

Personally, I prefer the one with the noise effect, as Nightbeat doesn’t seem to gel with the other characters in the first one. Anyway, which one of these is better? Appreciate all comments and feedback. Thanks. :)

Version 1
Version 2
-Alex???
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I can't really tell what's going on in either, TBH -- bit too much lens flare for Shockwave to be recognisable.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Aye -- I realised that both versions were rubbish after posting this thread (Good timing, no?) Stickin' with my current sig for the time being. Grifter and Shockwave -- what’s not to like? I think the lens flare works in this one. *Regrets making thread* ;)
-Alex???