New DW TF stuff

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

im gonna need some help naming everyone on the all Optimus/Megatron posters. I will slay for those.
jayaresee
Protoform

Post by jayaresee »

AWESOME!
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Wow, DW keeps putting out better stuff. That Dinobot/Devestator litho is awesome.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
im gonna need some help naming everyone on the all Optimus/Megatron posters. I will slay for those.

On the all Optimus Poster there names are: Amazingly all Optimus

On the all Megatron Poster there names are: Again Amazingly all Megatron ;)

Hope I helped.
Shrapnel Clone

Post by Shrapnel Clone »

What about Sureshot then? HMMM? Didn't think about that, eh?
"I dunno about you, but whenever I get confused I always mutilate the person next to me."
-Cliffjumper
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Yeah I'm going to need some help identifying all those Primes too.

We have (from what I can see, and from left to right).

Armada Prime, Optimal Optimus, TM Primal

Can't make out the little guy between TM2 Primal's leg, or the next Prime (with what look like missiles coming out of his back), then Powermaster Prime, and the original Primal.

The guy in the middle is obviously 'normal' Prime.

Who's the guy between his legs though? The one in the distance, running forward?

Then I can make out Laser Rod Prime I think, RID Prime and... is that Gobot Prime on the right? Next to main Prime's foot?

I guess one of the unidentified ones could be BM Primal, but I've not seen those episodes.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Damn, the all Op and all Megs posters are lookin sweet.
GeneralObsidian
Protoform

Post by GeneralObsidian »

Well here it goes
top clockwise:
Optimi - Powermaster OP, Original OP, BM Primal I, BM Primal, RID OP, Laser Rod OP, Go-bots OP, Machine Wars OP, BW Primal II, G2 Heroes OP, BW Transmetal Primal, Optimus Minor, TM2 Primal, Armada Op.

Megatrons- Unreleased G2 Megatron, Megabolt Megs, BM Megs, RID Megs, TM2 Megs, Armada Megs, BW Megs II (dino), G2 Go-Bot Megs, Original Megs, BW Megs I (croc), G2 green tank Megs, G2 purple tank "heroes" Megs, Transmetal Megs, Machine Wars Megs...

there you go, hope that was real help. :)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Yup, that was great. Thanks lots.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Scourge
Protoform

Post by Scourge »

Anybody else notice that some of the artists now doing Dreamwave posters are the same ones that had art at Vandermagnus.com? (Anybody else heard of Vandermagnus.com?) But that 'DON' guy has done these new posters and Guido Guidi did the Predaking Litho . . . makes me wonder how easy it is to get one's art published in the comic . . .
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

mhmm, but the quality of the art is stunning, Guido's stuff is top notch artwork (known of him fer a couple of years)

The other stuff from vandermagnus.com is fantastic, but what oh what happened to the site?!
Scourge
Protoform

Post by Scourge »

It just disappeared into thin air:( For a while, it had the 'contact vandermagnus' at the bottom of the screen with 'UPDATING' at the top . . . then, 'GET READY FOR A SURPRISE' . . . then black. It's been that way for at least a couple of months. I still check back once in a while, hoping . . . :(