Stock photos of movie Deluxe toys

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Stock photos of movie Deluxe toys

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Ouch... none of those actually look as good as I'd hoped... Jazz is crying out for some alt-mode paint apps (he looks like a protoype), while Barricade and Bumblebee are just too gangly. Tankor's alright, though.

Oh, and Scorponok is just hilarious. "Turns from scorpion to slightly evil caterpillar!".
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

Oh, and Scorponok is just hilarious. "Turns from scorpion to slightly evil caterpillar!".

And back again!
TSFC
Protoform

Post by TSFC »

Originally posted by martyboy70
And back again!

And his Automorph technology gimmick consists of "Suck And Less Suck!"
Civ

Post by Civ »

Eh...Jazz and Brawl might be worth picking up but I'd have to see them in person first. Brawl's too hard to make out on my monitor but his arms look spindly from where I'm sitting and I don't know what to make of Frenzy.

Not feeling it for Bumblebee and Scorponok...looks...looks...damn. Couldn't they have given this guy some proper legs and to do something with that tail? It looks like he's dragging his dignity on the ground.
TSFC
Protoform

Post by TSFC »

The pictures of Jazz, posted by Airraid, looked pretty good to me, actually they made him look fantastic really.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I think the figures all look good. It's just that, as ever, Hasbro just can't pose toys worth a damn.

I still love the greatness (erm, or is that greatmess) that is Scorponok. I think he'll be good fun, if nothing else, and the Scorp mode is nice at least.

I'm not sold on Bumblebee, but I may be in person or after the movie. He's the design I'm having the most difficulty getting my head round, to tell the truth.

Jazz looks a bit fatter that I had thought, but could just be the angle (or camera adding weight!).

Brawl looks nifty as ever, and I don't think his arms are as spindly as they appear. The black paint down the middle to the hands just doesn't help that impression though.

And Barricade? Well, I don't think there is anything anyone could possibly do to make him look bad!

Certainly plenty of selection to pick and choose from anyhoo.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Originally posted by Civ
Eh...Jazz and Brawl might be worth picking up but I'd have to see them in person first. Brawl's too hard to make out on my monitor but his arms look spindly from where I'm sitting and I don't know what to make of Frenzy.

Not feeling it for Bumblebee and Scorponok...looks...looks...damn. Couldn't they have given this guy some proper legs and to do something with that tail? It looks like he's dragging his dignity on the ground.

i always wondered about the tail too. poor fella, anywho, if anyone remembers my idea from awhile back: "making him a half humanoid, half scorpion" would have done the job on him better methinks. and jazz does look a bit fat, but maybe it is the angle as was stated also. bumble bee looks so gangly, hopefully it is also the camera angle. i am not entirely sold on brawl, i feel they could have put more thought into him as a tank (even if there is so much one can do to a tank). but overall, i am waiting to see those more detailed photos of megs, he looked good from the angles i rememeber from the prototype imagwes i had seen either here or on seibertron.com .
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Barricade has to be a go-er, and Jazz, but the rest I can live without now I see them like this. Scorponok's robot mode does have that 'buy me take me home' look, though...:rolleyes: and I bet the Scraplets will so want him for the scorpion mode.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Bah dah bop bah bah,

I'm lovin it.:)
Come on and wind me up.
jon
Protoform

Post by jon »

I'm an Alternator freak (I have all 26 as of yester day) so I'm obviously bad enough without buying multiple versions of these characters. When are they going to make the Alternator versions?

:p
flavatrion
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

All 26!! I can't even find Alternators at the local mall!!:eek: