[SIG] New Avatar Request

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Chaotic_Cannon
Protoform

New Avatar Request

Post by Chaotic_Cannon »

Hi people,

I am new here. I love the transformers. I have managed to get some one to create a great sig for me (you can see it below). The one displayed here in the low res version. It was too big to upload here.

It is a cross between dragonballZ and transformers. I had an some images from dragonball and the background from the transformers movie preview image blended and had some one create a Maple Leaf in the form of a transformer like logo. He created the new logo almost exactly the way I wanted, although a crisper version I would like to get at some point.

Now I need an avatar to go along with it.

You can see from my current avatar that it is mirage, with a purple background and a autobot logo behind him.

I was hoping to get a goku image, with a burn yellow/orange color as a background OR a similar blue/purple color (maybe - if it looks right - or if the creator gets a better color scheme to use) and then blend my maple leaf trans icon into the background too...

Can anyone here do that please?

I am looking for a cool, sleek avatar please. If you can't find a good pic of goku, I can send one or two to use. If not a transformer would do as well. That particular image of mirage is not exactly the best pose. I can't find a better one. But it can be of another trans but is has to be a cool, kick ass picture......

Thanks guys.

--- edit ---

Actually there is an avatar pic in the ones on this site that you can choose from that I like to mimic. The stock avatar on the 6th avatar page, there is a pic of a transformer coming out of what looks like flames.... The guy is dark with red eyes.... this is coool. If some one can do something like that, that would be awesome.... or maybe get a larger version of that same avatar and edit it slightly for me? I cant quite make out the background on it...

Thanks agian
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Unfortunately the sig you're using at the moment goes against our rules on signatures. You'd have to drop the UT3 image and the server image.

Denyer

Post by Denyer »

This is the original crop:

Having found the original files, I wonder if I can automatically upsize the existing selection?

Please drop the animated image, which also takes your sig area over the 40Kb total max.
Chaotic_Cannon
Protoform

Post by Chaotic_Cannon »

Denyer wrote:This is the original crop:

Having found the original files, I wonder if I can automatically upsize the existing selection?

Please drop the animated image, which also takes your sig area over the 40Kb total max.
Hey, I did not realize the sig rules.... I have removed the game referenced sigs.

Thanks for the original icon of the transformer with red eyes coming out of the flames.... that is cool.

If you can find a slightly larger version of this that would be great.... or maybe a variation of this. I have no artistic talent myself so if some one here can make something as cool as that but just a bit bigger for an avatar that would be great.

From the looks of it the transformer might be megatron, but I can't tell. Does not matter which trans it is, just as long as a form comes out of flames with glowing eyes.... Maybe 1 or 2 different versions would be cool too.

Thanks to all those artist people.....

-- edit --
Even better... does anyone know who made that image?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Chaotic_Cannon wrote:If you can find a slightly larger version of this that would be great.... or maybe a variation of this. I have no artistic talent myself so if some one here can make something as cool as that but just a bit bigger for an avatar that would be great.
Avatars go up to 100x100 here... so this'd be fine --

The frame is from #1 of War Within: Dark Ages, and the character is the Fallen --

-- not the Fallen in the new movie, though, as far as we know. Just a comic and character created by Dreamwave before the company went bust.
Chaotic_Cannon
Protoform

Post by Chaotic_Cannon »

Ahhhh snap, the company went bust....

I love that pic. SO mysterious having a transformer coming out of an explosion/fire like that.

I like the pic to be a little bigger for other forums. I can upload the slightly larger file and most forums resize the image automatically to make it fit. The larger file will be of higher res then.

Thanks for the info and the link to the page for the image from the comic. I never got into the comics so it is news to me.

Still would like a cool variation on that if I could, if not I can still use it, just want one that no one else has.

-- edit --
I tried the avatar on another forum and the size is not quite right, it gets squashed ... so either I need a slightly different size or a variation on the request above or a variation of my current avatar... lol.

Not asking much am I? lol..... Wolf-4 does good work.. is he around?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Somewhere, at least assuming we're talking about the same person. What's the actual size limit on the forum? If you need something to crop/convert images with, try this, it's free -- http://xnview.com/en/xnview.html

If you're interested, the first couple of volumes of the series the art's from have been reprinted recently --

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-With ... 600103731/
Chaotic_Cannon
Protoform

Post by Chaotic_Cannon »

Denyer wrote:Somewhere, at least assuming we're talking about the same person. What's the actual size limit on the forum? If you need something to crop/convert images with, try this, it's free -- http://xnview.com/en/xnview.html

If you're interested, the first couple of volumes of the series the art's from have been reprinted recently --

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-With ... 600103731/
Yeah, it is just that the pic provided is a little too wide and a little too short, so when I upload it, it comes out with the wrong aspect ratio as most avatars are a square, not rectangle.

Maybe I will try and crop it.

But would still like to get an original pic though that some one can take a crack at......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]