[SIG] Sixshot Sig Request

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Sixshot Sig Request

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Can I request someone please make me a sig banner of G1 Sixshot - pictures provided

http://www.transformersforever.com/newt ... cap041.jpg

http://www.transformersforever.com/newt ... cap060.jpg

http://www.transformersforever.com/newt ... cap208.jpg

I'd also like the line "It's like shooting cyber-ducks in a barrel" at either the top or the bottom

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

I'll give it a go later on the night
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Thank you, :D

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

Okay, maybe not in that night. Sorry I've not really been able to give it a go but I'll have it soon enough.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Thanks, :D

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Squeeeee, thank you, thank you, thank you *fangals over sig banner*

:D :D :D :D :D :D