Help heal a hobby hoarder

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Clay

Help heal a hobby hoarder

Post by Clay »

Right, so I like to buy things on clearance with the intention of either kitbashing or reselling them. I'm way behind either way. And since I have many wonderful things on preorder, I'd best get to it.

I'll list things in-forum for the most part, but I also need to sell a fair bit of stuff through ebay. They've established a certain threshold of sales before you get your paypal monies immediately instead of three weeks later, and I haven't sold much through the service since they changed that.

First auction is for Generations Thundercracker. I set the price based on completed and sold listings data.

Will add more stuff as needed. Thanks! :)
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

You don't happen to have the new Generations Springer & Blitzwing in the stack, do you? Doubt it, but thought I'd ask...
Wreck and Rule!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Make a list in here as well. I can spot animated, prime, movie and generations stuff!
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Rack 'n Ruin wrote:You don't happen to have the new Generations Springer & Blitzwing in the stack, do you? Doubt it, but thought I'd ask...
None on hand, but they're out around here. Will snag a pair when I do the rounds next week if you still want them.
Rack 'n Ruin

Post by Rack 'n Ruin »

Clay wrote:None on hand, but they're out around here. Will snag a pair when I do the rounds next week if you still want them.
Thanks for the offer, Clay. Very generous, as ever. To be honest, I asked in case you had some you needed to get rid of.

I think I may wait and see if these guys come out here in the UK later in the year. I just can't imagine Hasbro UK will drop the ball so badly they don't bring the Thrilling 30 over. No wait... I can. But I live in hope. I'll let you know if I change my mind/get too nervous I'll miss out on Springer, if that's OK, and see if you are still happy to pick them up for me.
Wreck and Rule!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Rack 'n Ruin wrote:Thanks for the offer, Clay. Very generous, as ever. To be honest, I asked in case you had some you needed to get rid of.

I think I may wait and see if these guys come out here in the UK later in the year. I just can't imagine Hasbro UK will drop the ball so badly they don't bring the Thrilling 30 over. No wait... I can. But I live in hope. I'll let you know if I change my mind/get too nervous I'll miss out on Springer, if that's OK, and see if you are still happy to pick them up for me.
Not a problem. They're still available, so just let me know while I can still grab them for you. grapple.

Will update this thread big time tomorrow when I dismantle the stack. :o
Clay

Post by Clay »

Generations Wheeljack, Warpath, and Thundercracker are all present in multiples if anyone wants. Will peel another layer in the morning.
numbat

Post by numbat »

Would be interested in a Generations Wheeljack (assuming it's unmodified?). Let me know what you're after.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Sold another Thundercracker on ebay, whoo!

This is so neat... sell toys, get money. What a concept! Eventually I can reclaim that shelf...
Clay

Post by Clay »

Found a sandstorm if anyone is looking for one.
numbat

Post by numbat »

I'd really like a Generations Sandstorm if you still have him - didn't realise he was out! PM me about it and what I owe you for Skystalker. :)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Here's some of the stuff in the stack:

2x FOC Bruticus (or two sets of five, rather)
2x deluxe Airachnid
1x deluxe RID Soundwave
1x deluxe RID Seargent Kup
3x HFTD Battle Blade Prime (voyager)
Multiple Generations Wheeljacks and Warpaths, and a couple of Thundercrackers left in there somewhere...

All the above is sealed product. Will go on the ebay block if no one here wants them.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Would you be willing to break up the Combaticons, or are you looking to move them as a set? I've been looking for a Brawl forever, but have no interest in the others.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Geoff, just sent you an email...

(Forum replies after this will be eaten by goblins as I'm going to re-run the db export.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Looks like Denyer's got me all sorted on the Brawl front. Thanks!
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

What are you looking to get out of Bruticus (besides hours and hours of non-stop fun)?
Clay

Post by Clay »

Clay

Post by Clay »

Clay

Post by Clay »

I have a sealed Alternator Optimus Prime for $30 if anyone's interested. Otherwise, it'll go on the ebay block.
Clay

Post by Clay »