My radio has an unhealthy love for Enigma

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Notabot

My radio has an unhealthy love for Enigma

Post by Notabot »

Our new car has a USB port for the radio, which I'm really enjoying. However, it seems that the new radio really really likes Enigma. Like way too much. I've got a 32 GB flash drive with about 5,000 songs on it, and there's only like 2 or 3 Enigma albums, but they come up just about every time I get in the car. The White Strips, on the other hand, have only come up with one song in the last four months despite having about 3 albums and a couple loose songs. And I've yet to hear any Right Said Fred at all, but I can't really be angry at the radio for that. :)

Does your radio/media player ever get into a rut and pick a favorite artist or song?
Sades

Post by Sades »

Korn. Not surprising though, since I own every album. Except for the most recent three.

My browser has been parked on this for the past two days:

It's Hound's fault. It's aaaaalways Hound's fault.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
ConcettaDalton
Protoform

Post by ConcettaDalton »

Smacks of the rise of the machines :) Enigma is not the worst choice though
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

I have an unhealthy love for annoying stupid people, as there is always at least one ass.... Playing too loud video games, watching stupid anes, or singing! in the subway.

Either my luck or just too many to avoid them.
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up: