Armada Sideswipe w. Nightbeat Minicon pics

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Cliffjumper

Armada Sideswipe w. Nightbeat Minicon pics

Post by Cliffjumper »

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=934

That's one of the worst toys I've ever, ever seen! Nightbeat [pix 24-25] looks like... **** knows what. If I want a nice toy car, I'll buy a Matchbox one. The key is to do a decent robot mode...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yup. Nice car mode, but the robot mode and the minicon both look like a$$. I think I'll steer clear of that.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Damn, I thought Street Action Team was bad. That is the single ugliest Minicon I've ever seen.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Nice vehicle mode, not a great robot mode. The Minicons robot mode looks pretty damn bad.
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Galvatron84
Nice vehicle mode, not a great robot mode. The Minicons robot mode looks pretty damn bad.
And the Archive Awards creates the 'understatement of the year award' in honour of that boner from G84. How dare Hasbro drag the name of Nightbeat through the mud with that pitiful piece of trash that is supposed to be a Transformer. That thing should join the Gobots in oblivion.... not a big fan of 'Swipes robot mode, either.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
The Chaos Bringer
Protoform

Post by The Chaos Bringer »

Vehicle Mode - :)
Robot Mode - :(
Mini-Con - :( :( :(
You Cannot Destroy My Destiny!
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

oh for pete sake.. that vehicle mode is counterpunch all over again! SERIOUSLY! and to put it simply.. this guy has a SERIOUS Car Robots Wildride complex... in HIS case, on EVERY limb!