Mini Boglins!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ackula

Mini Boglins!!

Post by Ackula »

Mini Boglins

Thanks to Denyer I'm now hooked on wanting more of these guys. They were released widespread in UK and Italy so they tell me. I have obtained three of them in a trade from Denyer and want more!

If anyone has any of these, or can get me some in the UK..please let me know I'll buy or trade for them.

These are the three I have now btw...

RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

I may have half a shoppingbag filled with those things, but I do not have thos pictures there. Now I probably have to dig the out off where I have hid them.

If im not mistaken those 3 are Spew, Spog and Stroll
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Nice resources, the first link I had already stumbled upon, thanks for the second one though. These figures were never released in the US? Do you know...I'm being told different things over at the http://www.littlerubberguys.com forum where I frequent.
RUNAMOK
Protoform

Post by RUNAMOK »

As for the netpage saying Italy and Brittan, i can confirm them for Denmark, I even have some old "Fætter BR", a local toystore chain, advertising with them in.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Cool, thanks for the info. I sent you a PM..let me know if you find those guys and what you need to be rid of them ;)
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

I think I have some of these kicking around somewhere. If I ever find em you can have them
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

DrEvil wrote:I think I have some of these kicking around somewhere. If I ever find em you can have them
I'd appreciate that more than you would imagine ;)
numbat

Post by numbat »

I had a bundle of those. I'll let you know if I come by any going through my old stuff. (I have a load of GI-Joe as well...)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

numbat wrote:I had a bundle of those. I'll let you know if I come by any going through my old stuff. (I have a load of GI-Joe as well...)
Please do!
Mospeada

Post by Mospeada »

I have some of the regular sized and the larger sized "Soggy Boglins" somewhere. I loved those guys. I know I had Snish, Slobster, Squidge and...Sponk maybe?
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Cool, I'd love to see pictures if you find them. I have now obtained around 55 of these guys, give or take a few, thanks to various friends over seas! I'll get pictures posted once I get the time to sort through them and clean them up, I've been hella busy the last several days.