Cybertron Video Game - Quest For Cybertron

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Aardvark

Cybertron Video Game - Quest For Cybertron

Post by Aardvark »

Before you get your hopes up...don't

http://seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=7630
Earlier today we reported here about a new video game called Transformers Cybertron - Quest For Cybertron. In order to get behind the mystery I contacted the games designer and producer, Jason Crawford. Mr. Crawford told me:

"Transformers: Quest For Cybertron is a title for Hasbro's new video game learning console called ION. Although fun for adults, the game is geared towards 7 to 10 year olds and all the ION titles are meant to teach as well as entertain. The ION will debut this summer and Transformers: Quest For Cybertron is due out by this holiday season."
Game Images
-Alex???
EvillEdd
Protoform

Post by EvillEdd »

Well, look on the bright side, at least it isn't a ****ty liscene title made by Atari/Ubisoft/Majesco/Activision.

*NOTE - The Atari Transformers game was DECENT. I did enjoy it. Even played it twice.

**Majesco occasionally makes good games, when they feel like it.
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

I'm sure some middle-aged fan will still buy it...
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Originally posted by EvillEdd
Well, look on the bright side, at least it isn't a ****ty liscene title made by Atari/Ubisoft/Majesco/Activision.

*NOTE - The Atari Transformers game was DECENT. I did enjoy it. Even played it twice.

1 - You are aware that Activision has the license for Transformers now, right?

2 - The last licensed game by Ubisoft (King Kong) was stellar.

3 - Majesco is in no position to make decent games now after the flop of their Advent trilogy.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Originally posted by EvillEdd

the graphic quality for the Armada atari game was good - just couldnt find it at all where i live to actually "play" it. it could have been horrid and i would not know it (and no i do not always trust reviewers). the Beast Wars game had good graphics, but like i said above: could not find it. I swear where i live is one of the most horrid places to find things ever. I really don't cry on the inside though, I have a feeling I won't be missing out on much.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
starscreamjericho
Protoform

Post by starscreamjericho »

collecting value if you canfind the beast wars games for a good price i'd get them there're pretty good games in there own way. atari did a good job on armada but i nevered got far because pf the camera anglesbut still a desent game i got mine at toys rus for 10 bucks.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Originally posted by starscreamjericho
collecting value if you canfind the beast wars games for a good price i'd get them there're pretty good games in there own way. atari did a good job on armada but i nevered got far because pf the camera anglesbut still a desent game i got mine at toys rus for 10 bucks.

the toys r us here in fort smith isnt doing too well. thusly why i cant find anything at all. they still have wave one alternators and just finally got: sunstreaker, tracks, skids and shockers in. i dunno why they do what they do here honestly. corporate are idiots lol
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines